Trader S Forex Daily Signal

First signal looking VERY well so far, very premium signal unlike other services that gives many signals but not of this good quality :cool:
Great support from Trader S himself on facebook chat ( Sorry for being annoyingā€¦ )
Definitely will recommend this signal service to anyone who is interested!

First impression is awesome. My first signal is just making me money :slight_smile: Definitely recommending this service to my friends.

Hi cyuansheng & azizarnold

Can you update your first week or so with Trader S signals would like to know how you get on with them, been thinking of joining Trader S signals but itā€™s good to hear from people using them Thanksā€¦

Hey there mate, I will update my review further this week or next week :slight_smile:

Free Signal:
<17 Apr 2014> Sell [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 2
PS: WTI is West Texas Intermediateļ¼ˆCrude Oil)

Free Signal last week
Buy on GBPNZD
+USD $3003 (+342pips)

A good trade needs time to breath. Our team is target to make money consistently. (http://goo.gl/paVf3Z)

We donā€™t suggest trading in quiet market like Last Friday & Monday. Always think in a way that no position is also part of trading and a nice profit up to 200-400 pips needs time to move. So patient is the key to success.

+117 pips

Hi Traders,
Our April ā€˜Easterā€™ Special about to be end (Ends April 30th). Pls join us here Join Us - Trader S - Forex Signal Service to enjoy Member Signal.

Member Signal:
Sell AUDJPY
+USD $615 (62 pips)

Free Signal:
<24 Apr 2014> Buy XAUUSD@1292 , SL@1265 , TP@1329 , RRR is 1 : 1.4

Free Signal Yesterday:
Buy XAUUSD
+USD $1201 (+120 pips)

Free Signal on WTI (Oil)
Sell WTI
+230 pips

Free Signal:
<28 Apr 2014> Sell [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 2.7, Stop Loss Pips is 108

Free Signal on WTI
Around +350 pips

Many new joined members asked us when the pairs started to move that they are worrying about the position when the market against their direction. The answer is simple that market may not go straight-forward to our target. Sometimes it needs time & air to breathe before reaching our target. Therefore, patience is very important. We saw many junior traders canā€™t wait to close their positions before the pair started to move.
Always stick to the plan & trade like a robot

I agree with that Trader S, as they say, Patience is a Virtue.

Free Signal:
<05 May 2014> Sell Limit [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 1.9, Stop Loss Pips is 64

Free Signal on XAUUSD (Last week)
+USD $2305 (+230 pips)

Join us to enjoy more member only signals - http://goo.gl/paVf3Z

Missed Entry for Both Member & Free Signal. Pls cancel limit order for AUDUSD & USDJPY as the price has already been moved. But our view is correct and we do care your potential risk in order to have better Risk to Reward Ratio. So pls keep following us to receive more good signals. Thanks.