Traders, i'm writing a thesis and book, can you help me out here, please?

Firstly, if this is in the wrong section I sincerely apologise to all staff on here as you can see this is my only contribution to this site and if this request is in any way against the rules I am sincerely sorry.

Secondly, I’m about to do a thesis on you Traders. Then use that thesis to produce a book on general finance from a millennials point of view. I have a survey here that can give me a brief but better insight into what its like to be a Trader.

Please, don’t assume this is a waste of time, I can guarantee for this site I will provide my finished book on here and your answers provided will be in it.
Please, take your time out and contribute to this survey. All participants will remain anonymous but the information will be shared in my thesis and book.

The survey link is here - Trading Survey - Thesis 2017 | SurveyPlanet

If you have contributed to the survey I want to say a very big thank you in advance!

Raymond

Very interesting. I took the survey btw.

Good luck with your thesis/book and happy trading to you

Thank you, PanchoVilla84. I have had 6 contributions and sincerely looking for a lot more.

If anyone is interested please participate in this survey. It would be greatly appreciated.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJR-ZR9BW