Trading 10k account live

after trading many years now I am funding some serious money in my account and I will make it public to make it accountable. lets roll.

Funds have been sent to broker already, I am waiting to see it in my account, once its done I will start posting my trades here.

2 Likes

ok
my first question would be , why is it taking so long to see the money in your account.
when i deposit into my account , it’s literally seconds until i see it .

also, my advice before you begin, $10k is not that much, you can burn through $10k if you’re not careful. take this as advice. ok

i wish you well

Yes I have same question like @anon81929759 why you have to wait to see your money into your account. I have another as you said you will let all of us know about your trading. What did inspire you to invest some serious money? Are you making profit consistently?

Me Personally, i don’t care how much you are starting with,
but, i think it would beneficial if you are going to show us your trading

GIVE US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

Broker Name :
Account leverage :
Trading platform : MT-4 or something else perhaps ?

i think the rest we can figure out as we go along, but these things would be important to know upfront.

My bank is still processing my wire transfer, expecting to go live by next week.

Will post myfxbook link with every thing is done.

I am going to use IC market Australia and use MT4 with the leverage of 1:500.

2 Likes

@Jamesfx9

I don’t understand the question.
What do you mean, why do i have to wait…??? obviously so that when it hits your account you can trade with it ,
i don’t understand, what do you mean ?

When did i say this ? and what was i referring to at the time ?

hehe
i wouldn’t call it inspiration
i mean, i’m a guitarist and i was INSPIRED to play guitar by seeing gods like ACDC, KISS, Led Zep and so on.
that’s inpiration

i was not inspired to invest large amounts of money, i did it so i could larger amounts of money, simple as that,
there is no spiritual aspect to you it, it’s just a means to an end

Invest a small amount to make a small amount
or
invest a large amount to make a larger amount
or
invest a small amount to build up to a large amount to make a large a mount.

yes i am , an i have mentioned this several times on occassion.

ok, fair enough, sounds ok

1 Like

I use IC Markets and would highly recommend them.

Nice work, what percentage of your account are you risking on each trade.

right now I am risking much higher than my plans but that is just for temporary basis, my plan is to increase account size asap and then decrease my risk substantially to make the income which I want on daily basis.