Trading a modified supply and demand

Sorry. I still blur. Appreciate if any summary.

Thank you.

Let me put up some follow up charts champ - what is the blur

I use tradeinterceptor for the indicator - the charts are not user friendly - swiss reached target - 55 pip gain

ok Philip - give me alittle time to finish up this morning trading

Euro - bottom of supply 75 pip win top of supply 110 pip - upper supply zone still in target

Pound met our area of interest - it is a pivot low 1 wick…I will cover supply and demand later with pivot lows and highs - 80 pip win

UCad went to demand - did not retrace to wick in V to get reenter opportunity - the drop was 50 pips

Aussie remains in play

this may help clear up why we switch from supply into demand - notice Philip how the volume spikes are now at the bottom of price - volume is building to long whereas all our other spikes volume built at top of price in anticipation of short

Very interesting. So similar to volume spread analysis in a sense.

EDIT: can you cover NZDUSD for today so I make sure I follow. Are we talking about the 0.6606 level becoming an area of demand?

Euro still has not reached top supply - if euro drops now I suspect our newest high demand will hold price for one more run up. I will short euro at 1.1180 - the two newest demands below this will be my targets - the SL will be top of supply plus 3 pips. By adding the next part of SD will beg more questions - pivot highs - when price makes a new high the retrace will be into demand(in this case) - as a general rule you will get three pivot highs or lows - the last - pivot 3 will be your strongest reaction. The pivot highs here are merely trading tools to be aware where price is. I am sorry I did not see your post kiwi - ok

I suspect price will return to bottom demand - .6593 the zone is 13 pips deep - the target is .6657 64 pips up. The play is well in progress. I would rather short at top supply, but this is how I see it and those are the bars of interest the volume roc threw

Yeah this confirms what I see. Thanks for that.

Here is euraud 1 hr top at 1.5267 - bar of interest which created demand at 1.5208 - this should hit demand. Cross pairs are not my favorite but this looks viable to me. 41 pips to target

Hi Kate,

Sorry for my poor inquiry.
Which is your main trading time frame? 1H? can it still usable for 4H or daily?
First, you use volume ROC to determine supply/demand zone. How you setup for the volume ROC?
How you decide the supply/demand zone to be last? Or how long your target the zone to be valid? i saw few zone you drawn very long, but some very short.
Second, how you determine how spread is the zone is? Because i refer to your zone, there are some bar very wide some very narrow.

Sorry i’m quite inexperience in seeing demand/supply.

Sorry, i hope you can take me onboard. im very sincere to learn your method.

I see you there Champ Let me get back to you in the morning ok. This is a failed trade - the trade was stop lossed for 1.5269 it reached 1.5277 before shedding 120 pips

Philip I missed my entry by 5 pips into demand only to see it has reached supply now - good trade for you. I put the view to 5 min so you could see how the volume piled in here

Aussie hit my stop loss 7 pips below demand and climbed and still climbing to first supply - and sometimes with supply and demand especially modified will not make all trades or entry orders

euro hit demand - not leaving the zone as fast as I would like to see - but top supply remains target at 1.1180 and we have seen no conviction for a move up in the volume roc