Trading a modified supply and demand

So if I believe we are going to start seeing some recovery in price from swiss then I can start looking at some of the crosses with it - in particular GbpChf. This is the daily see if we can break this down to recover those momentum bars

GbpChf 4 hr timeframe. So all the bars of interest in pink price used to feed off and move higher - now we have a bar of interest at top with less volume then we like to see. What needs to happen is price respect the top stacked supply. Then the teal bar of interest hold price. Price is building a zone that we want price to fall low out of that we can label supply. The target will be the demand hidden in the wicks at 1.4866

1.4866 will be tested first, the recovery of the momentum bars will come after pullback I believe - we can look at it if price goes the way I believe

I will post the pound chart up this weekend to see how it compares to the swiss we have up

Pound on the monthly over view

weekly supply 1.5790 bottom of zone

Daily pound - price is in structure - weekly supply above and our sick slope coming through at the bottom - traditional demand on the daily sitting low at 1.4810

8hr placement of our traditional zones

ok - 4hr pound - we have a bar of interest in blue rectangle. Pivot low sits at 1.5525 - we would like to see price held here. Price reacted at 1.5424 top of demand, what we would like to see is price challenge to bottom of this demand zone at 1.5353. If price successfully crosses below, the next demand comes in play at 1.5240 - now this is all traditional - our bar of interest lies at top, the bottom bar of interest is hard to detect on the 4 hr with the pound. So I will use traditional demand as my targets ultimately looking for 1.5192 our red arrow

This is the continuation play of the AudNzd play from last week - we expect price to make a five move structure down - next demand is at 1.1122 - present zone is 28 pips deep 1.1178 to 1.1206 - the top needs to hold

this is so f**ing annoying I can’t understand any of this sht

I appreciate your help and not hating against you or anything… but I’ve been looking at this strategy for 2 months now 10 hours a day and still can’t identify the small levels…

I can only find the obvious ones where price rallies/drops excessively

already lost 10% of my f***ing account :frowning:

Trade the new strategy on a demo guru forGod’s sake.

And when you trade the demo don’t throw your money at the ones you can’t identify. If you don’t see it its not there. And you should apologize and retract that entire post frankly. Because while its no reflection on the young lady it basically is a big banner saying hey everybody look how stupid I am. Look at what you said.

Forex I am sorry to hear this. Supply Demand is not a new idea. Sam Seiden has been teaching this system for years. The concept here was to use a Volume roc to help identify areas. I am going to show you a tool that may help - the pivot point trend line is my strategy that I developed - I do not want to cause more unhappiness but this will keep you on the right side of a trade. I put GbpChf as my main focus as we started under the pivot point and the levels on SD looked plausible. However the point is moot the trade failed. Pivot point trend line trading is easier then SD but not as effective it is an adjunct tool to stay focused.

1 Like

I still didn’t get anything, maybe its because of the way its difficult to read the written explanation and understand the pictures at the same time, but thanks though.

Yes I am aware of Sam Seiden’s approach, I actually used it to get started in SD and my trading in general

Thanks I appreciate your help. Sorry if I sounded rude I was just pissed off.