Trading account hacked/sabotaged causing losses of three quarter of my live account

Seek professional help.

2 Likes

They don’t want to be involved.

I talked about this issue with few people on linkedin and apparently it is presently a common practice with the present UK government.

I decided to leave the UK after the national lockdown by June 2021 (presently waiting in an hostel trying to make some income from forex…) but I will delocalise my company.

Perhaps you will succeed in finding another country with a stronger rule of law.

Maybe. My present main challenge is to find some income in order to safely leave the UK…reason tradersway behaviour is serious for me.

In all cases when I see the way the UK governement presently treats people I ask myself if they were truthfully against Germany in 1939-1945.

Your judgement on current UK government policies is your affair.

I don’t know what country you originate from but you must have forgotten that by 1940 the UK was the only country in Europe opposed to Hitler and the only one engaged in combat with his forces.

But the quality of your thinking is undermined by your inexplicable choice of an unregulated broker like Tradersway. This is more than ironic given that you are located in one of the more stringent financial jurisdictions in the world.

I have to see also that you failed to secure and retain your own business, whatever that may have been, and also failed to find legal redress for your loss. In this regard, as I suggested earlier, seek professional help.

If you manage to get travel arranged out of the UK, please post your date of departure.

3 Likes

I’m not going to waste my time with someone having negation as a culture.
Take care!!!

Goodbye, I hope you find success in another country.

I will leave as soon (even today) as your criminal government pay me all the Million they owe me. If I leave to Africa I gonna see them with their ugly faces so I have my time.

They think they “superior”…“Superior” in theft probably.

Here is a song that fully fit you (and your corrupt government).

Can’t find the “Ignore” button on this site…

@tommor Hit the button “watching” then “mute”.
Cheers.

The hacking/sabotages continues in total impunity…see the file attached.
Presently all my trades are disabled on my trading account.

This is what happened but of wider interest to traders here is the why - why has this happened?

The usual reason for an account to be disabled would be breach of the company’s terms & conditions. Do they say this? What do they accuse you of?

Oh look who is back…in less than an hour after I made this post.
You who don’t even know how to turn off a post notification…you came back with your arrogant tone…I told you I don’t waste my time with trolls.

However, I’m going to answer your questions.

The usual reason for an account to be disabled would be breach of the company’s terms & conditions. Do they say this? What do they accuse you of?

Normally, when there is a breach of the company’s term & conditions, the first thing to do is to notify him in writing : Tradersawy didn’t.

Instead, what Tradersway is doing is Victimisation since I provided them yesterday evidence that my account was sabotaged since Friday 29 January 2021, starting by trades disabling trades on my account…they were denying their responsibilty and I told them I have a recorded video of my trades available as evidence of the hacking/sabotages of my account last Monday (preventing to use Pending orders but instead only Market orders with huge spreads, etc.).

I was not going to state to Tradersway that I have not been stolen…

Its possible Tradersway have a financial issue at their end and have suspended all or some trading. Its possible Tradersway are simply stealing your money. Its possible your account has been hacked by some third party. Its possible you have breached Tradersway’s T&C’s.

From what you’ve posted its not possible for anyone here to be certain what has happened.

This only your OWN statement.

I told you Ombudsman reference number is available on request in regards to this corrupt british government sabotaging me. Continue and I will put here screenshot of emails sent to the british parlement related to breach of Human Right they make me face.

Tell me if I should go ahead…

You all…you have not chosen right one…believe me.

It would be interesting to traders to learn what has gone wrong - we all have a broker and we all entrust them with money.

But can you show what you have been told, rather than what you have said?

First what I said…

Bellow, Tradersway response followed by my confirmation of my previous statement to them.

Thank you. I see that you told Tradersway your account had been hacked. They checked that hacking had not occurred via their systems. They blocked your account. They advised you to re-set your password. So far, all this is reasonable.

What is happening next?

But, this morning I tried to trade with my remaining funds but the trades were disabled on my account Then I posted my first today’s post here.