Trading account hacked/sabotaged causing losses of three quarter of my live account

Hey and sad you’ve had to go through a lot. I’m not sure how things work there as far as govt is concerned. But, the mistake that I can tell was made on your part was a wrong selection of the broker. It’s never too late though. You do have knowledge of the market so it won’t be tough to restart with a new regulated broker.

Let’s hope so…

I’m confused. You opened an account with a scam broker and blame the government for trying to sabotage your 60 bucks?

@Colbelle

Evidence with Health and Harliament Ombudsman reference number were provided in my previous posts.
Don’t have time to waste.

That’s bad indeed but with your choice of broker, it was bound to happen. Try to be careful with the broker you decide to trade with and look closely at their trading conditions. Never trade with a broker if they don’t fulfil at least your basic trading requirements.

One thing I noticed is that most broker require one use their customised metatrader version : sometimes the market price/chart from this last can be different from metatrader’s market price/chart, etc.