Trading courses online good?

Hey, I’ve been trading live for the past few months and I can’t seem to be profitable enough. (mostly breakeven).
I’m self taught and I’ve been reading a lot of books related to price action forex.
Was thinking to enroll in a trading course, and since I love trading naked charts,is Forex4Noobs mastermind course any good? And are there any other suggestions?

It is quite difficult to find the reliable and useful online courses. As for me, it would be better to create a collection of books dedicated to trading. Most of the courses are created by online marketers to attract customers so their aim is just to sell something. That is why the books would be better. Even if such books about other markets (like equities or commodities), there are still useful: technical analysis and psychology are the same at any market. Information about Forex fundamentals you can also get from the open sources.

That is why,in my opinion, self-education would be better than online courses.

Thanks for your feedback.
I have been reading a lot, and I know there is no such thing as “holy grail”.
Would just like to have a tutor or some kind to help me through this journey of mine. (since none of my friends likes trading)

But for now I guess I’ll take your advice and continue with self-education.

Hi, my strategy isn’t working, I’ve asked before they told me to try with forextester, I am not really understanding what’s role of forextester in the forex trading journal. I need a help

As far as i know, forex tester is a software available for traders to backtest their strategy. U may go back and test your strategy out with previous market conditions.

I learnt about forex trading strategies through courses available on Quantra. They even have a free platform to perform backtesting called as Quantra Blueshift. I think you should check it out.

1 Like

Investopedia is also a good place to learn about trading and investment.

3 Likes

this is the first time i heard about Quantra. will check it out. Thanks!

whether the course you are free to invent in the payment?

Self-education would bear fruits if you happen to be a bookworm, but trying out an online training site is also not a bad idea. If you’ve done your research and received positive reviews, its worth trying out. However, be careful of what kind of information you put into practise since some sites are just out to make money.

most of online course on trading are found to be scams , so before choosing it is more appropriate to ensure their real performance by learners. good luck

Have you created must read list of trading books. Just don’t want to spend my time on not helpful things. Also if you know some success stories please share them here. I always have problems to manage my time when I’m learning something by myself. How do you deal with this guys?

there is live experience with them , have to check it out , by the way , have you ensures their public review ?

Thank you all for the advice.
I have done my research and decided to join the Forex4noobs community by registering for the price action course.
It’s been a week now and so far I am really happy with it.
The forum section is very active and people do help each other out.
The course itself is okay-ish since I have learned most of it before, but still its great knowledge.

There are large number of relatively good beginners courses free of charge on Internet. I think that you will swiftly understand the basics. But, the true knowledge you will get from experience and trading as much as possible. Use demo account for this purpose and investigate different strategies

This is such a nice idea, I would try it.

Which one?

I mean this one “Investopedia is also a good place to learn about trading and investment.” by vineeta. Investopedia has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Investopedia also ranks 23rd among Personal Finance sites. Investopedia is well-known for its high-quality articles and analyses that are backed up by legitimate financial institutions and experts. However, I also like online tutoring with programmers who know almost everything. If you are searching for a good platform then this online tutoring platform is very good.