Trading discussion

5m chart and 1hr chart, late entry on 5m cos price already moved 400 something pips, but as long as the candles are bullish, i m a buyer(talking bout daily and weekly in simple terms).also i lowered my risk to 2%, i usssually do 3, 4% if the setup is textbook.
so 1hr simple pullback, went to 5m, again a small pullback, entered. i took profit at 1&!, at 2&1, i moved my stop at BE and i ll look at it tommorow afternoon, whatever happens it s a risk free trade with banked profits already(and i do this even tho sometimes might just come back and stopped me out when i had 50 or more pips in profit with my last position,but sometimes it will just keep going, making that small 5m entry trade a huge winnner.)
i was also short AUDCAD which hit my TP1, and i moved stop at BE cos i saw that price was struggling, same thing on NZDCAD on 4hr chart entry, i moved to BE after givin it multiple chances and even some news events to try and push lower, that didn t happen so…
edit> 1 trade i took in last 2 days (EURNZD buy) and it might not look like much but it s 100 pips profit so far, so will see tomm how things go.
cheers

1 Like

@1odi Sell EURNZD and make money.

what u talking about lol? ur mocking me huh? i been trying to help you and ur taking the piss lol :smile:
i wouldn t sell euro right now against kiwi, nzd is very weak across the board/

for next week, a 4hr retrace and a possible sell scenario on pound swiss, same thing goes for USDCHF also, main dir down imo.

1 Like

GJ, price dropped almost 600 pips, so a bigger correction like on the 4hr of 50% or more would be nice and sell ofc unless something changes

pound kiwi, weekly and daily major resistance, weakness seen already, divergence on daily and 4hr, 1hr double top, break of that an a pullback, my bias is down, but since i have that channell and the 200 ema right below supporting price, i d rather wait for a break of the 200 and the channel and sell the pullback(possible scenario#)

EURGBP, bounce of major weekly and daily support, tdline break, bullish bias, waiting on a nice 50% or more pullback to go long, a bunch of confluence around that 8474 lvl

EURUSD, still looking to go long after a nice pullback next week to target next resist area and see from there

NZDJPY, nice break out of that range, i m gonna wait for a retrace to short

audusd

audchf, i d wait for a daily pullback back to that level, trendline, fib, previous support turns resist etc, for now that volume off the lows tells me we re likely gonna get a pullback (ussually low vol means higher chances to continue. high vol means expect atleast a pullback, range enviroment etc, atleast that s how i look at it).

CADJPY, also high vol, but the result is lower prices, so i ll wait for a pullback ideally to a nice level to go short

still bullish on SWISS JPY, weekly 50% puuback, daily range, and at support, i ll be looking to buy on monday or tuesday to target that daily resistance and in case weekly uptrend resumes

and CADCHF, very interesting downwards possible scenario breakout, after months and months of consolidation

so. back to VSA since time is no issue
first trade

targeting that fib in a down trend, consolidation, buyers of the lows, fake break, divergence etc. let s see how it pans out.

daily downtren, but there s some nice pips to be made on that 4hr pullback to that fib, and there seeing how much vol comes in on the sell side

gold , a small scalp based on the 1hr reverse pattern with wide spread bar down, pin and bullish reaction, stop was 25 pips on 5m, took half at 50 pips, stop at BE, targeting 1660 if it s get there… to be seen. but whatever happens is risk free with some banked profit…

and another scalp since it s late friday but the price action looks great for mark up stile.
great day, 3 wins 1small loss on pound aussie cos i got in with a pending buy stop, so when i looked it was showing weakness :smile: while i was buying. price kicked me out and moved against me 3 pips to then keep going up. i need to stop trading if i ain t around cos buy or sell stops are crap… had i been there when it took me in the trade, i wouldn t have gotten in…oh well, and no moving stops either, rather take the loss then fall into that crappy habbit again…great week also!!!

bullish on gold vs usd and vs euro, signs of strenght in the background, looking for moves upwards next week unless something changes volume wise.

@1odi

Help me. My predictions were wrong. Lost 500€ already. Any chance to reverse?