Trading experience

I seem, you are a retail Forex trader! So, there is no way without Forex broker! By the way, select your trading broker based on their live trading activities!

sometimes broker cheat with their clients when particularly there is a big investments. and when it is time to withdrawal , so choosing a broker is a difficult task from so many scams.

One must always research their broker in detail before they commit to them financially. There’s plenty of information out there, including right here on Babypips, one just has to expend the effort to find it.

no way to deny your information , but as a newcomer it is not an easy task when choosing a broker , because there is no trading knowledge about brokers performance and their cheating activities, so always they fall a great trouble when it is time to choose a platform.

Choosing a broker is a difficult task for all traders, even the experienced ones. The newbies have the compounded difficulty of having not knowing how to research a broker though.

I have been trading for over a year. I am now making some consistent money, I want to ramp it up a lot but I struggle for time.
In terms of brokers I use JAFX and have done for most of my time trading.
I did not like AVA Trade.

As a retail trader, there is no alternative way. By the way, I am not interested on non-regulated Forex brokers, since these companies are unable to ensure enough capital security.

So true, it’s not easy task! Because, market maker brokers are so active with attractive offers & features.

And also because the experienced scammers know how to conceal the scams they do until you’ve traded with them for a while.

1 Like

Exactly, you are right! Logical point.

1 Like

generally i have seen regulated broker are not appropriate for retail traders , because their minimum deposit too much high that beginners level cant afford.

This is totally wrong.

Minimum deposits have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not they’re regulated.

Where DO people get this rubbish from?!?! :grimacing: :scream:

1 Like

I’m afraid some of them get in from this forum, because others see people here posting it, and imagine that it must be true, and start repeating it.

If it’s not corrected, it becomes self-fulfilling.

That’s why there’s so much rubbish around. There’s no quality control (not just here - in any forum), which is why learning to trade from “online sources” is a disastrous approach.

If you read through “TomCooper’s” other posts, you’ll see exactly what I mean. (I don’t recommend it, though!).

1 Like

Regulation rarely mandates minimum deposits in my experience. I’ve seen plenty of regulated brokers that offer micro and mini accounts, I don’t think this is an issue.

Unbelievably bad advice
Are you related to Tommy Cooper by chance?

3 Likes

They just choose usernames that sound English or at least Anglophone, I guess. There are at least a dozen of them here, all posting nonsense, all with pseudonyms something like this.

(Tommy Cooper was my first thought, too!).

2 Likes

Hi @anon36562949

Yes, you can trade with a professional broker, If you beginner then starts from the small amount

So in this case you will recommend to use a broker with no regulations at all? And we’ll depend only on a single trust? Besides, as others have mentioned, deposit requirements and regulation directives have nothing to do with each other. The broker itself determines how much should be the minimum deposit.

1 Like

i am not dead against at all broker regulation , but there is any guarantee that regulated broker doesn’t cheat with their clients ?

If they do cheat you, you can at least complain to the regulatory body.
If they aren’t regulated who do you complain to? Oh yes, you come on Babypips crying about it like hundreds of others have done

1 Like