Trading is the goal

Hi! I’m new to trading, I’ve been practising on comondities in Plus500 and I’ve been getting good results with coffee but other than that not really :smiley: so the Forex is the next go :). Stocks I’ve been following on/off for few years now and now on maternity leave I have more time to take action on it.

Welcome. FX trading is a whole new ball game. It’s highly speculative and high risk. It’s simple but never easy until you learn how to trade properly and proficiently. That will take months of education following courses from this great site. Start off slow, keep risk low and protect your account all the time.

And ignore social media hype, it’s mainly fantasy land. Best of luck.

1 Like

If you want to make money from this market, you have to learn all the basics of forex.

1 Like

You need to set a goal to achieve success.

Yes thank you everyone I’m learning before putting real money into it :blush:

First of all you need to practice on a demo account. Otherwise you will face a great loss.

Welcome to the community. To be successful in forex trading, one needs a lot of skills and experience. It doesn’t happen in few months. You can start your study to learn trading from here Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

it takes a long time to master forex trading

Welcome to the group. Great to see your making good use of your maternity leave. If all goes well you may not need to return to your old job. I have been trading Forex for a couple of years now, I have been lucky enough to make it my main source of income now. Good luck with your learning.