Trading journal

That travel trading set up just got a little bit lighter.

This is the Geyes tri-folding keyboard.

There is other solution to trade and travel, smartphone to connect your workspace remotely, eventually quality projector.

1 Like

I never thought of that! That’s a great idea.

imagen

A mini projector is a nice option as well.

On this forum someone mentioned resolution. I didn’t think about that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/projectors/comments/k7aeak/projectors_for_day_trading_stocks/

Imagine that kind situation. You are algo trader, you can manage everything from cloud, do research, manage trading terminals, gain knowledge, your strategies works for you 24/5. You can be in Thailand, USA, Australia, Poland, current technology allowing it.

2 Likes

I’m actually getting tired of posting about my mistakes. I wouldn’t be posting anything new if I did.

I’m only trading one pair these days. I’m learning about patience, which is good. Unfortunately, I recently missed yet another trade.

I just realized that I can’t just think about what I’m doing wrong–but what I’m NOT doing that’s wrong.

In my strategy, there are clues before a signal comes. However, as I’ve been watching my one pair, I haven’t been marking anything.

I must admit that I was attached to price staying bearish. So, once there were bullish signs, they were difficult to see. But that shouldn’t matter because had I been marking clues, they would have given me the heads up that price was turning bullish.

Instead of just focusing on signs, I could also focus on the clues AND the signs. When I take note of the clues, the signs are easier to recognize.

Patience and persistance, young padawan.

How is it going?