Trading on demo

Take 30 trades. If you’re profitable then go live man. Staying in demo for ages will not help you. Prove your profitable over a number of trades and crack on. Don’t hang around being a demo warrior.

1 Like

the strategy you had in demo , how it worked in trading when live ? can you please elaborate the money management you have ?

1 Like

How much time you spent in a demo account , it’s a big
point , generally within very short time there is no way to acquire sometime
from this trading place , so try to
stay here for long time.

1 Like

Trade on demo account till the time you don’t start making consistent profits for at least two months.

2 Likes

you should trade until you won’t understand trading rules, and develop your profitable strategy

1 Like

Thank you’ll for your advice so far have been able to made $950 on all my trading

Until you are making regular money in demo, there is no specific month or week. That’s the proper answer.

1 Like

as a newcomer i was profitable in demo , but when kicked off real account, this experience not worked .

1 Like

When trading in demo there is no emotions, so we can trade easily with no pressure. But when trading in live there is no way to avoid emotions . it’s the reason.

2 Likes

Agree it is our psychology and emotions which make demo different from live account.

1 Like

It’s very common scenario mate; so starting with a cent type live account is always better!

2 Likes

generally cent account is more appropriate for beginners level besides pre school level. but not for mature beginner.

It’s very tiny session; what’s your trading result actually? How many trades did you open actually? And what’s your winning ratio?

1 Like

Agree! in initial days of trading it is good decision to start with a micro or cent account.

1 Like

if you feel like only after one month of demo trading you are ready to take over real market then start with micro account first, so you don’t loose much and always have an option to go back to demo account.

1 Like

instead of demo account any beginner can take cent account if he has finished pre school level completely. its according to me

1 Like

I see, maximum new traders got super-excited after few days on demo; but when they go for live they lose! That’s very common scenario here! By the way, I liked your idea on micro account; perfect.

2 Likes

This is a question that gets asked a lot, I’ve noticed. In my opinion, for every person it’s different. It takes as long as it takes - for someone it could be a few months, for someone else it could be a month, for another person it could be over a year. Don’t compare yourself to others, follow your own learning curve.

2 Likes

I think that you should do demo account trading as long as you can. I don’t think that one month is sufficient for it. You need to spend about four to six months in that platform. There is no need to rush things as you can lose your entire life savings in it. What do you think guys?

1 Like

Thanks for dropping your piece of advice