Trading over the US holiday Thanksgiving

You love the Gann Fan. What got you into using them?

that is not the Gan fan
The Zrrsys Fans Are Sets Of Trend Lines Drawn From The Opening Price Of The Last Day Trading Session Through A Set Of Points Dictated By A Triangle Formed By Analyzing The Last Day Trading Session’s Price Movement
The Zrrsys Fan Tells You
When It Is Best To Buy
When It Is Best To Sell
When It Is Best To Stay Away And Not Trade

Oh sorry about that. You can see how much I know :blush:. But cool indicator. Never heard of it before. There are so many indicators out there. What is it about this one that stuck with you?

Just my take on the AUD.

However the AUD is a slave to the USD so a lot of price action will depend on what economic and or political news comes out of the good old United States of America.

The very reason I don’t trade the Aussie.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

It’s amazing how people see things differently. All you can control is yourself. And sometimes we can’t even do that right!

Actually I am a software developer and was thinking about creating an indicator for swing trading but when i used it with a 30 minute time frame and did some back testing
i noticed that the indicator give some good and reliable signals for day trading
The Zrrsys Fan Tells me
When It Is Best To Buy
When It Is Best To Sell
When It Is Best To Stay Away And Not Trade
i have been testing it for about a month or 2
and it is giving some good results
look at this post about past friday trading session
(I give in this forum every friday Mql4 templates for traders to test)

Yep :grin: :rofl:

I just avoid trading during international and big American holidays.

Opened two positions at the start of the week. They’re doing well so far but might close them today haha. Did you end up closing yours?

I wouldn’t open positions now

I opened a short position last week and still going on AUS/USD. It’s looking like it might reverse but if bad news keeps coming out, down she goes.

I already closed my trades; trading during these holidays are really boring; better to avoid!

I’m so new I have never traded through the US holiday season. But you’re right. It’s slow and dangerous times!

I hope you all held on to your AUD/USD shorts overnight…

I believe we might see some upward reaction at 0.6750 and at 0.6740 but it looks like 0.6730 might be the turning point.

1 Like

It is currently sitting at an area of support, we’ll see if it breaks back down after the retrace.

On the other hand, manipulation is easy in this type of trading session because of low volume!

Between the area of resistance and Fib retracement level of 61.8%, it’s not looking good. But I’m still gonna hold unless I see otherwise.

Does anyone else use the IG Client Sentiment from DailyFX? According to them, quite a few people think this is the bottom and are going long.

Hey @zrrsys, I use an indicator that is not available on the MT4/5 platforms. Do you think you can build the same on MT4/5? This indicator is great for swing trading and can also be very effectively used for scalping. It’s very newbie friendly too. It should take you about 1 hour to build. Please PM me if you think you can help and I’ll provide the required details. Thanks!

I see now we are in a range; and these types of horizontal ranges are my favorite to play with.