Trading plan for a beginner?

i did the same, when i first started trading.

Could you reccomend what specifically i learn how to do in Python, MQL. R etc?:slight_smile:

Same here; this is why now I am not facing lots of SL in my live trading! Thanks for your opinion!

It’s just the rate of stops which can decrease but it’s size can bring same damage to trading as numerous tight stop losses. Prudent money management techniques should be dynamic I guess, adapting to current level of volatility in the trend.

Always check VIX indicator before you set your SL, it will help you to determine it’s proper size.

A trader should always trade with some plan. There is no point in trading without no plan. You will never be successful in life or forex trading without a well-conceived plan. I know that it is not easy to make a plan but you need to discover and make it yourself when you enter the market.

Hello; is this free or paid trading tool? Can you please add more words on it?

It’s free shows underlying volatility on S&P 500 options. You can try mean reverse strategy on it, works well for me. Usually I sell futures for low value of this indicator when I see the spike. But you have to be careful, risks are unlimited in this strategy, but the chance of ruin is low if you follow news.

Thank you very much mate for info! Let me check, I’ll get back to you very soon.

Alright looking forward to your reply. Although best place to watch VIX index is tradingview.com, I often use it for chart analysis

success on scalping depend on long term experience , if any newcomer try to get profit by scalping should choose the most narrowest spreads pair , otherwise it will be useless.