Trading platform recommendations

Hello guys,

Can I ask any recommended platforms to open a demo account so that I could practice while learning in babypips?

Thanks,
Nikko

Google forex metatrader you will find brokers that will have a demo account you can practice on. If they let you set your starting balance use what you think you will deposit on a live account.

1 Like

I have been using Metatrader 4 for years and I am content with it. I also recommend checking Metatrader 5.

1 Like

Metatrader 4 or 5 are perfectly adequate. There are hundreds of brokers in the world that are Metatrader compatible. Download MT5 from the Metatrader website instead of some other brokers version for a better demo.

1 Like

I also could recommend MT4 and MT5, they are user friendly and you can adapt quite fast. At least for me, it wasn’t hard at all. There are many useful functionalities, especially on MT5. Just find the appropriate broker and go for it.

As a new trader, I would recommend not starting with MetaTrader since their UI isn’t user-friendly. Try using a web platform or native software app from companies like FXCM, Forex.com, IG, Oanda, etc. who have been operating for a long time.

Metatrader 4, just choose a good broker :wink:

Yeah MT4 is widely used and loads of people have loads of knowledge about it so you’ll never be short of advice if you get stuck

1 Like

MT4 will be the best choise or the newbie trader. Almost all of the brokers provide traders with MT-based platfoms. they are the same, but with different logos.
Then, with the growth of your skills, you can move to the professional platforms like TWS or TOS.

When using a metatrader directly from its website, I believe you will still need an account from brokers in able to start right?

No, there’s a demo server.

1 Like

I totally agree with the fact that newbies should use Mt4 for starters, and maybe later on they can upgrade. I believe it’s much easier and flexible, you can easily find your way around it. I can recommend Forexchief demo account; that is the broker I currently use. It does not matter which broker though, as long as it is a demo account. When you want to go live with real money, make sure conduct your due diligence.

1 Like

It is better to stick with the Forexchief demo since it will help you learn more about the broker. First find a good broker and use their demo server, that will help you decide whether to continue with them when it is time to go live

In my opinion the Meta Trader 4 and 5 are easy to use. For me MT5 is the better option, as on the MT5 there are more functionalities as 2 more types of Pending orders, Strategy tester, Custom time frames etc.

1 Like

A free day trading demo account is a fantastic way to gain experience with zero risk. you can try videforex.com

1 Like

I really need to get into MT5