Trading Platforms closing down

Hi I have just had two of my trading platforms close down and leave me with a loss of nearly $200,000.00 USD
Is this a common thing or am I just unlucky.
The two companies are Easyfxmarket and Cryptopro1
Can anyone give me any help as to where I stand and what I can do to recover my losses.

Trading brokers gone? Or anything else?

Not a lot you can do. One is “regulated” in Vanuata, the other doesnt appear to be regulated at all.
What made you choose these brokers?

1 Like

As you can see I put this under beginner, that probably answers part if your question, the other part is that they both had all the regulation and compliances on there website and I guess I believed what I read on there sites.
Both traded for about 6 months and everything was going well until they just disappeared within a week of each other.

This makes me very sad.

Oh; it’s such a big amount! I think, you should open new threads with the details in all of popular Forex forums (on broker section).

Me too but what can I do.

You are probably right but at this stage I just want beginners to know their is a very big risk in what we do.
Nick

1 Like

This is why it is important to mitigate risk in such cases by regularly pulling out funds and not allowing your account balances to grow beyond what you are willing to comfortably lose at the drop of a hat. Dealing with no-name brokers should give further credence to this.

$200.000 this is big amount capital, its use real account? what happens with your trading platform? mt4 close down or website company that close down?

Yes I was trying to get a withdrawal for the last 6 months but it was always just a little bit more free balance will make all the difference until it all went wrong.

Yes it is and was over two separate companies both shut down email and then the platform followed by the entire website, I just do not know what to do next.

Well, in any case, it is too bad that this happened. Hopefully, you were able to build up those accounts through trading because then you know that you are capable of earning it all back as well as being able to recognize the fact that this lesson may be better-learned as an experienced trader in lieu of someone that is just starting out and liable to quit after such a huge loss. Every test or failure is an opportunity to learn, grow and become better.

I am sorry with your experience, if the entire website also shut down, hence will difficult to get back your money, but if you get company address might you can check it and trying to dispute money. it could be valuable lesson to choose best broker on the next

So you were still sending them money ? WHY ?

I don’t know how you got $200,000 - “Inherited wealth” ?

but @eddieb is right - kiss your ass goodbye !

Sadly some people just shouldn’t be let out in the street on their own ! :roll_eyes:

Then I appreciate your thinking mate! Definitely, new traders should aware of the reality of Forex! There is no easy way of money making, it’s always difficult to be a consistent player here.