Trading Signal Providers

Hey Guys,

I am wondering if anyone could recommend any Trading Signal Groups / Providers?

There are plenty on social media and websites claiming screenshots of making lots of money, but ideally if anyone is/has one they have worked or working with, it would be great to know of them.

Thanks in advance!

Luca

I trust those which have honest in the name, lol :slight_smile: Jokes aside, there are many good ones, even if you look at the advertised ones over here, you can give them a shot. Also, look around on Twitter, there are many good accounts.

Thanks for getting back to me. I cannot seem to find any on the site, can you point me in the right direction? Any on twitter you have seen that stood out?

If you didn’t find yet…you can google it or search again on twitter. You will surely find one.

Hi Vineeta,

I can see lots of twitter, however my question was more based on people recommending providers/groups that have produced results.

Feel free to contribute any that you may have come across.

Luca

Hello Luca,

If I state few names here, they will ban me again :joy:

Assuming you are real and not a "Paid Poster’ to drive traffic, I offer this. Did you ever stop to think, “Why would anyone provide signals”? For example, and I have done this exercise before but it bears repeating. 10 Mio is an easily attainable funding level for someone who can show a consistent 13% or above for three years. So assuming I am correct, if the signal provider is at this percentage level with their “system”, they get funded 10 Mio, 13% is 1.3 Mio now the trader takes, 18% to start with, thats 234 K, then if they get the rebates from the Broker, maybe another 5k or so, plus management fees, well you could find yourself at 300k. Obviously if you are able to get to 50 Mio the whole math really gets sweet. So the question is about motive, why would anyone sell something that they could easily use to make more money than sell it? Draw your own conclusions, but behind every signal seller is a failed trader.

The Ever Trading Well VIPER

Hi Luca.

Keep your eyes on my signal. I am still testing on live mt5 pro CENT account but so far is promising.
I dont know if I am aloud to post a direct link here ?
Anyway I give it a try,lets see whats happens,in worst case scenario I reckon it will be deleted/moderated :slight_smile: