Trading strategies

can some please tell me what is day trading, swing trading & position trading is ? I heard some many different definitions ands getting complicated.

Day trading is taking any length of trade during the day but ending your trading day neutral. In this group you have scalping (trades held for a few seconds to minutes) up to several hours.

Swing trading is holding a trade overnight to several days. You are trying to capture a larger swing in the market.

Position trading is taking trades that last weeks, months or every years.

1 Like

You obviously have not gone through the babypips course. I dont know where you’ve been learning but please start your education in the right place.

With regards to your question, read this:

1 Like

Intraday trading is a trading mode, which mainly refers to the trading method of holding positions for a short time without leaving overnight positions.

Position trading is a longer-term trading method that may hold orders for weeks or even months.

In actual combat, we can often see a pendulum-like trend, so we have the name swing trading.

success on any trading strategy depends on money management , without it there is no chance to bring profit by using any strategy , so build your MM.