Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Language is a little rough but still best Investment advise ever

9 Likes

Ha! Thanks for sharing, Dennis. QE FOREVER!

3 Likes

Jumped in a little this past month and now regret it haha. Wish I waited for a clearer signal but this is where FOMO takes you. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As I wait for FXCM to finish their weekend maintenance on Trading Station here is a YTD look at Yen pairs, as you can see the Canadian dollar is the strongest currency this year, but if last weeks rally continues we could see a few more go positive

nambo reeeeee

Ngula Kalili called it and we got our explosion, if you bought GBPJPY after Thursday’s close you were up over 350pips on Friday. now lets see if there is any continuation this week

Today was nothing more than a weak pullback following a big move

one day pullback and we are off to races again, What can I say but SW called another winning trade

1 Like

500 pips in just 3-days , now that is more like it

1 Like

Great day!

1 Like

Of all chart TA features, trends scare traders the most. What are they thinking?

3 Likes

More gains for Top Trade GBPJPY

1 Like

They have a roullet wheel mentality, they think just because red numbers have come up 3 times in a row the next spin must be black. They apply that thinking to trading and want to short things moving up and buy things moving down. Their thinking is backwards

4 Likes

GBPJPY up another 100+, this trade is living up to its nickname " Riding the Dragon"

1 Like

does this strategy apply in metals, crypto and stocks?

for those markets I like trading in the direction of the long term trend and buying the dips, Semicondutors is the top sector this year, up over 40% YTD, you can see how buying the dip would have made you a lot of money

A great week for you Dragon players, even if you waited until Monday’s pullback to get in on Top Trade GBPJPY you would be up about 400 pips right now. That is a great weeks work

1 Like

dennis, name of the website, I forget and didnt found in bookmark.

Still swimming in Profits

1 Like

what website?