Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Slow movement as of now

Hope some of you had taken EURNZD and NZDJPY today!

Just saw the ratings now…is it too late to take it?

you mean someone will buy or sell acc to your excel data all 28 pairs. :laughing:

Nope, everyone has its own strategy. And like everyone else’s does, these figures are based on dennis rankings, and im here just to share additional data.

Now you laughing because one is sharing additional data?

Im assuming the overall difference is based on dennis formula/4hr timeframe. What is the daily movement formula/timeframe?

Last week trades and pips. Overall GBPAUD not profitable.

1 Like

Can you please explain how GBPAUD is not profitable? Can you say more about your spreadsheet, maybe I missed it earlier?

Dennis called it on September 8 at approximately 1.800, it has dropped to as low as 1.75 approximately, and now at 1.77 approximately, still 300 pips below the entry called

New Top Trade GBPAUD

hi fok, As gbpaud was short from monday open. Count daily open and close price from 14 sep to 18 sep pips.
-63-35-105+2+28= 173 pips loss

So that’s after the 500 pips drop over 3 days, why so much later, I’m baffled

hi fok, I have mentioned last week pips and trades from 14 to 18 sept data only.

I’m watching out for toptrades for next week.

1 Like

Thanks for information, still makes no sense to me, but each to there own

Hey @makneel, nice extended CSW and Trade spreadsheet. I understand how it works.

You appear to be getting caught too many times by the reversal once a top pair has exhausted its trend.

Something to trial is forego the 2% rule on a pair and trade within the matrix as demonstrated here.

An example is the JPY which has strengthened on the 11th across to the 14th, 15th… (Strong) and EUR which had weakened from the 11th across to the 14th, 15th… (Weak) confirmed by the cross below the JPY, presenting a shorting opportunity on the 14th/15th which can be seen well before the pair possibly moves to the extremes of the matrix.

This opportunity isn’t displayed in last weeks S/Sheet and a Short position on Tuesday 15th would have garnished ~220 pips over the following 2 days…

Trial it on a Demo… It allows opportunities which can complement your existing strategy.

I see you have been in this thread for quite a while and maybe already aware of this strategy.

1 Like

The Yen was the weeks big mover but New Zealand is hanging tough

2 Likes

Looks like GBP keeps getting comfortable with the last place lol…

1 Like

Lets get ready for the whole week

1 Like

When daily bias and overall bias goes in the same direction.

3 Likes

How about others that both have the same daily bias with overall bias?

If there is a possible setup to go long/short, then go grab it.