Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Decent week thus far with most of the profit coming from Bitcoin trade open since last week. The rest due to Yen strength.

1 Like

No change across the board

Note; last two weeks of November and first week of December tend to be down weeks for equities so expect a small yen rally before we get our Santa rally

2 Likes

No change, still looking good for end of week. Trailing stop active on all trades. Been a good week.

1 Like

Not much change during the week and Top Trade NZDUSD keeps inching higher peaking at +184 pips

But the excitement this week has been in Bitcoin, please tell me everyone here owns at least a small bit

1a

Top Trade NZDUSD is on the rise nearing the +200 pip mark

All Yen pairs up today, lead by GBP

1 Like

Top Trade NZDUSD blows through the +200 Pip mark

Strong NZD and a weak Dollar would normally mean a rally in Gold, but gold continues to fall

Top Trade NZDUSD up +250 pips

1 Like

**Happy Thanksgiving everyone **

strong textimage

1 Like

2 Likes

Super thankful Dennis for all that you’ve contributed to helping others profit from your SW system. Over the years, I’ve been consistently profitable following your guidance and can’t imagine how many more blown accounts I’d have had it not been for accidentally finding this thread!

4 Likes

AUDUSD is up 100 pips and NZDUSD is up 250 so the S/W was spot on
:grinning:

2 Likes

Most of my other trades are closed in profit but NZD still open. Looking good for this week again!

1 Like

the short sell didn’t last long, but taking a weekly breakout long or using that as the stop for S/W gives a better result

1 Like

Strong Weak keeps the pips coming, NZDUSD up 270 pips

Glad to hear from some of you making pips using SW, I have been doing this for going on 10 years and it still works, there will be a couple of bad months every year but if you stick with it the wining months more than makeup for the bad months

I am looking forward to 2021 and more great trades

1a

5 Likes

Pullback day, the Week after Thanksgiving tends to be a down week for stocks, then we will look for our Santa rally, maybe

2 Likes

I can see that the market is facing quite a negative phase because of all this situation of COVID-19. I hope that it does not end up hitting the extreme volatility and the conditions might improve in the coming month or so.

The forum community here has actually got some helpful real-time information that could help a person work on better decision-making. I can see that AUD NZD is going a little weak this time and thus in my recommendation going with other currency pairs would be a better approach.

1 Like

NZD grows stronger as Top Trade NZDUSD hits +300 pips

The whole European sector caught a bid today, Santa rally may come early this year

1 Like

this all depends on your time horizon , if you are looking to get in and out with in the same hour then this thread is not going to be very helpful, if you are an end of day Trader and would like to be in trade for days or even weeks then my SW ranking based on the 4hr chart and 200ma is going to give you high probability trades

2 Likes