Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

CADJPY is at major resistance level which hasn’t been broken since 2017.

1 Like

USDCHF

Top Trade CADJPY continues its winning streak

1a

2 Likes

That major resistance is still in play, maybe we get a small pull back here then bust through

4 Likes

NZDUSD Back to the flag pole…

Running a bit late

looks like a mixed day,

America might be falling apart but the markets don’t seem to care

1a

2 Likes

This book is something else…it is quite difficult to read.

Big up day for Yen pairs

1b

Stocks are having their best day in a month

1a2

Then this article shows up just as the buy the dip traders ( I am one of them) is being well rewarded today

1a

2 Likes

Another big day, CADJPY up now 300 pips, ( did someone say CADJPY was at major resistance)

We have not seen moves like this in a long time, this is what makes currency trading fun

1a

2 Likes

GBPJPY is a pips beast. It moves insane pips even on a Friday. :astonished:

1 Like

It does have the highest ADR so when it goes strong vs weak, it will move

2 Likes

That is why holding it is called “riding the dragon”

2 Likes

Looks like another strong move to finish off the week, look at your weekly charts, we have not seen moves like this in a long time, now the question is, is there more to come or are we seeing a blowoff move. The last candle in a big move is usually the largest and this one is pretty large

1a

1 Like

When you join the trend early.
Happy ending for the week.
If my boss only knew. :smiley:

3 Likes

Your boss could be a member here. It could be me…

4 Likes

Aye aye :wink: Many bosses here, but the greatest is captain Dennis aka strong/weak :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Very cool mate

1 Like

I was up a big 8 percent last week being up the yen pairs …took profits last week I will reevaluate.

1 Like

We have all three risk-on currencies now leading the way. If you are not already in and have locked in some profits you don’t want to be the last one at the party and have to clean up

Are the 2020’s going to look like the 1920’s , so far it is shaping up that way, Just remember how that ended and watch your back

1a

5 Likes

In my analysis, the AUD was the big winner really moving up so it may be one to keep an eye on and yen of course was a big fat loser!!!

1 Like