Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Yen closing in on #1

1a

6 Likes

I took profit on a S&P bullish move I could not resist.
I don’t know where it will go now, but I will wait for nice pullbacks.
1-3 RR always a good bet.

2 Likes

US Dollar surges in afternoon trading as worries over interest rate hike sends stocks lower

1a

3 Likes

Another strong day for the US dollar as stocks again selloff into the close

1a

1 Like

Just two weeks ago USD was our weakest currency, but with an increase in interest rates coming any day now, we could see a long run in USD strength

1a

USD is our new Top Trade or a continuation of the signal we had back in November, AUDUSD looks good too

5 Likes

im in pepsi and mcdonalds…both holding up well as you mentioned.

1 Like

Strong end of the week for stocks with NASDAQ leading the way, this normally would indicate a move back to risk-on but our currencies are still moving to safety. Who is right?

1a

1a2

3 Likes

What website do you use to get the data to key onto the excel worksheet?

Is there a specific time of getting this data?

POST 1

Thread has been open for nearly 6 years, do you think the information has not been shared yet?

What do you do on the weekends?

:sunglasses:

I thought @FOK was replying to Joopre’s questions. I thought these were lame.

1 Like

Oh I see. There’s something buggy about this site. That post didn’t show up when I was reading it so it just looked like somebody criticising the thread

It has been a great month to be short New Zealand

Note; blue arrow points to entry candle based on SW rankings

1a

4 Likes

I use Tradingview.com for my charts and data.

I try to pull my numbers close to the New York close which is 5 pm est

All green for Yen pairs as we start a new week and wrap up January, we have a continuation in stocks following Friday’s big move, this time led by the Nasdaq which is very bullish

1a

1 Like

USD was the weakest currency on the day but still holds on to its number one spot, that might be short-lived if the stock market rally that began on Friday and continued today can keep going

1a

4 Likes

Markets are mixed first half of the day

Note; I am traveling today, if I post an update it will likely be late tonight

1a

3 Likes

1a

1 Like

Sleepy first half of the day, markets might be waiting for US NFP on Friday

A good NFP will likely send markets lower as this will give the Fed the green light to raise interest rates now

Rise in interest rates should be good for the US dollar,

1a

4 Likes

Top Trade GBPNZD has been going strong for over a month now and looks ready to give us a new high and maybe our first 1000 pips trade of the year

1a

4 Likes

there is more before NFP, stay alert

For currency traders, the action heats up in the next 24 hours with the European Central Bank and Bank of England monetary policy announcements on Thursday followed by U.S. and Canadian employment reports on Friday. Even though non-farm payrolls is traditionally one of the most market moving events, we expect bigger moves for euro and sterling on the back of ECB and BoE. Data’s primary value is to help investors anticipate changes in central bank policy and with market expectations set for the Federal Reserve and Bank of Canada, this month’s U.S. and Canadian job reports should be less eventful.

Source: 60secondinvestor

3 Likes