Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Not looking great for the EURAUD short signal after the Inside Day resolved to the upside; seems to be a resurgent in EUR strength

1a

4 Likes

I like the eurchf and gbpchf as a swing trade LONG.

I like the GBPCHF short as it is in aligment with this SW method, so far, so good

1 Like

Thanks for Sharing :slight_smile: how is the name from the Indicator with the black box left and the numbers on top?

How good is the BabyPips MarketMilk for daily SW trading?

1 Like

Extremely overdone …the more south it goes the more I want to buy it !!!

Do you know how SW is calculated on MarketMilk?
I personally like MarketMilk’s Trend Momentum. Seems to be more consistent with SW on this thread.

USD was the big winner for the weak, GBPCHF short has been a money maker if you can hold through the volatility

1a

3 Likes

Has the bear trap been sprung?

1 Like

Excellent early call on EURUSD 7 days ago @Dennis3450 . Thanks. Always appreciated.

2 Likes

I don’t know about modern mother Theresa but Dennis could well be Forex mother Theresa. He has helped many newbies including me become profitable with this free thread in an otherwise fraudulent environment with many fake courses.

4 Likes

Stocks look like they are heading lower, this makes being long USD a money-printing play

1a

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, let’s all make money together

6 Likes

what is this crazy market trying to tell us, strongest currency USD is today’s weakest

1a

1 Like

Apart from AUD/USD, all the main USD pairs have seen multiple successive higher or lower closes up to last night. Three in a row would be a strong performance: but USD/JPY had seen 5 in a row, NZD/USD 6, and USD/CHF 7. A run of 6 or 7 consecutive higher / lower closes is something that only happens once or maybe twice a year. A pull-back was due.

3 Likes

EURAUD is back on top, this has been a huge money maker this year

1a

4 Likes

Hello Dennis !

I must commend your selflessness over the years. Your contribution to the fx community here,is awesome. Concerning the crazy market, I think is generally believed by some traders that what is happening now is the normal rhythm expected of the market in August because the bigger boys are on holidays. Whether this is another myth or not,this August is no expectation. Winning pips in this month is nothing when compared to the previous months. I’m not a believer but it seems real at the moment. Enjoy your day and good bye.

1 Like

oil has broken its downtrend channel, is this a dead cat bounce or is 100+ dollar a barrel in our near future.

I filled up today for $3.21 a gallon,

1 Like

Not much happening today

1a

3 Likes