Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Reversal day, if you buy this reversal be cautious that you are buying the longer-term trend and not stepping into a beartrap

1a

1a2

5 Likes

Currencies are mixed and a crushing selloff in stocks, so much for yesterday’s rally

Market is clearly still in risk-off mode

1a

3 Likes

Following July’s bear market rally we have seen a crushing selloff following every attempted rally, today could be the start of another leg down,

2 Likes

Stocks ( S&P500) are down 22.56% YTD, making this the 6th worst year in history for US stocks, and we still have 3 months to go

1a

4 Likes

big rebound day for the Pound

1a

7 Likes

We end the month with more blood on Wall Street , that is one huge gap between Strong and Weak

1a

5 Likes

1a

DOW has erased all of 2021 gains and is now at pre covid level

3 Likes

Yup, grabbed some profit from the up-tick last week, but now I’m back in the fold.

1 Like

Reversal day, big uptick in stocks and risk-on currencies, but is this the end of the bear or yet another bear trap. I would be cautious here

1a

2 Likes

Huge follow through day for stocks, but oddly the risk-on currencies are down

1a

2 Likes

Huge volatility in EURNZD but that is our new Top Trade, I am more apt to take a stab at EURAUD

1a

3 Likes

remember how green everything was yesterday

1a

1 Like

So what does this imply to the top trade, EurNzd or EurAud?

Nothing except plan on a wide stop, and greater risk

1a

2 Likes

here is a pretty good piece why the British pound has collapse

Those of you living in the UK, please way in on how accurate this is

It sounds like 2008 all over again

2 Likes

I think I’ll be OK as long as I don’t ever buy anything ever again.

2 Likes

I understand that the consensus is that everything will probably keep just going down, but the USD/GBP is now above where it started on “black friday” and is now between the 20 and 50 MA on the 1D charts. Yes, our economy is a basket-case at the moment, but I always get wary when there’s too much agreement…

2 Likes

Outside of food that is pretty much what I am doing, if it gets any worse there are plenty of squirrels running around here

this is why you do not chase these moves, and when something gets a lot of media attention the worse might already be over

1 Like

Another wild ride, stocks retraced most of early trading losses

1a

4 Likes

Every pullback is buying opportunity for the US dollar

1a

5 Likes