Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

We see this pattern over and over, the Yen makes more round trips form first to last and back to first than any other currency. This is why I have said many times, the best time to short the Yen is when it is #1

Good luck with your trade

4 Likes

We have a new sheriff in town as AUD takes over the #1 spot. This makes long AUDUSD our new Top Trade. AUDUSD as a trade has not gone well for us the last 3 times SW has given us that trade, will this time be different? As many of you know I have money on AUDJPY, an AUDUSD trade would be about the same thing as you are trading a Risk On currency with a Risk off

It was also a nice up day for stocks, led by the NASDAQ, does this mean the bear market is over and risk-on is back in play, it is too early to tell but if that is the case we are here at the beginning

Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Looks abit extended right now.

6 Likes

Lol, that’s pretty funny

4 Likes

I won’t argue with that :rofl:

5 Likes

Brilliant!!!

2 Likes

@Dennis3450 i was thinking the same way. Forex is less volatile to me;i make more money on it than on stocks.

1 Like

Small down day for Yen pairs, Top Trade AUDUSD was up for a small gain

5 Likes

That is funny

1 Like

Good morning and I’m sure you have answered this 300 times but I couldn’t see it/find it. Do you have a video explaining how to calculate the strong weak pairs please?

I remember watching a video of yours before where you did it but that’s probably 2 or 3 years back.

Thank you and I really enjoy your thread.

1 Like

If I could jump in here I would suggest this clip -

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you. This is the video I watched. Gosh it is a few years ago now. Thank you kindly sir.

1 Like

Its OK.
Its so far back I had not even realised Dennis was ever doing video clips.

1 Like

all RED as far as the eye can see

3 Likes

A lot more green as the day’s trading comes to an end

3 Likes

Top Trade AUDUSD is up for a second straight day

6 Likes

Another all green day

4 Likes

More currencies over take the Yen and more to come, Top Trade AUDUSD up for third straight day. My money is on AUDJPY and I like the action today

Stocks have either turned the corner with the NASDAQ now taking the lead, or they are setting us up for one nasty bear trap

7 Likes

I was in audusd and Audjpy and cad jpy … went to cash before the pce tomorrow. I was up 10% this week so taking money off the table is prudent

1 Like