Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Pinbar reversal yesterday in EURUSD could be giving our Head and Shoulders short trade another chance

Lot of weakness in both AUD and NZD, Our Top SW Trade EURNZD has twice come a half of pip of it’s October high, either we get a breakout move higher or a double top and price pullback. This market does not give up gains easily

Top SW Trade EURNZD is now breakout to new highs, we need to see that blue candle close near it’s high, for you day traders you could have made a fast 100 pips on this one.

1 Like

Just a quick post as I will be away from the computer until later tonight so no video until then. As you can see Yen has completed it’s 3rd trip of the year going from last to first.

Running a little late tonight, here is a quick review of my Top SW Trades, Yen is back on top, EURNZD just keeps on giving

1 Like

Just a day of pullbacks and market tightening

Another day, more pullbacks and market tightening. If this low volatility in FOREX is putting you to sleep, there is a lot of good action in Tech Stocks and Bitcoin.

when I first got into FOREX 6+ years ago, 1000+ pip moves in a month were common, not so much anymore.

1 Like

Yen grows in strength and we have a new Top SW Trade, JPYAUD, this is in a pretty good downtrend. we will use todays close of 84.67 for tracking

1 Like

2 Likes

No video this week as I am about to leave on vacation, so this will be my last post until next weekend, here are my latest SW rankings, as you can see not much changed from last Friday, EURO and Yen swap places and rest of the market just tighten up. EURAUD is a new TOP SW Trade. But if you are already playing EURNZD you may not want both as they are about the same trade. EURO remains top currency YTD, not that the Euro is doing that great it is just that everyone else sucks more.

Everyone have a great week, don’t make any trades I would not and I will catch you in a week

2 Likes

Have a good holiday Dennis!

1 Like

Back from vacation and ready for the Santa rally, Good week for the Pound, No new trades just new highs in some old trades

2 Likes

GBP hangs on to the top spot but is pulling back in early Tuesday trading

1 Like

Another day of consolidation, that has been the pattern this year

Stong move in Yen with weakness in CAD and AUD

I am not doing a whole lot of Forex trading right now as most of my attention has been on Bitcoin, just today we saw Bitcoin blow throw 12,000 then 13,000 and now is about 14,000 this is the most insane price run I have ever been a witness too.