Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I propose a new topic. Swing trading against the trend using strong weak analysis. A little squeeze there with GbpJpy. 145.00 was a good entry. Former top trade NzdChf still in profit

2 Likes

NzdJpy warming up

1 Like

Both NZD and AUD took a big hit as China trade war is back in the spotlight, GBP held up pretty well against the Yen

1 Like

They threw cold water on it today

1 Like

I’ll have a look. I’m on gold sell. A shooting star and regular divergence on the day chart. A bit of dutch courage and I threw “the trend is your friend out the window”.

1 Like

In my opinion NzdJpy is still a sell. Thats just from a quick glance at the day charts. A wave guy I follow reckons japans big down wave is coming. He has even issued a tsunami warning

2 Likes

Not that the bears need to make anymore money after yesterdays windfall. They have probably already booked a trip to the bahamas

1 Like

Top SW Trade NZDJPY had a 2 day pullback and ended Friday with a pretty good reversal. The big pin bar reversal candle from January 3rd continues to point to higher prices, I am staying long

4 Likes

This why I avoid financial news, 103 points in the Dow is not a plunge, it is barely an exhale. And for the record the DOW closed Friday above 26K

1a

3 Likes

CAD is our third #1 of the week as JPY stays in last place. Technicals point to an upward trend in our Top SW trades but we all know the Yen can turn on you without warning

1 Like

Good Luck to all

2 Likes

Would be nice to see some methodology behind the “forecast” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Xivs, what do you have it named as on TradingView? I would be interested to have a look
Thanks

1 Like

Where did this come from?

1 Like

What data is available Monday from Dennis’s formula…

NZDCAD for a Buy… up 20 pips already on light trading.

1 Like

So you read the CAD at 1.66% as the currency to sell, ergo, weaker?

And the NZD at 1.39% as the stronger currency to Buy, ergo stronger?

Which is why you said Buy NZDCAD, ergo buy NZD, sell CAD, correct?

Do you have an entry price? It’s moved 36 pips. so safe to say not far from the weekly open say 0.9011

IF that is the case, then safe to assume that you read, from the strong / weak sheet, the best pair to trade would be CADJPY to Sell ???

3 Hours later, there you go… I extended his graphs to include 23rd and 25th… not shown.

Dennis’s graph data is 26 (market) hours old by the time he posts on Monday (UTC+11), I don’t wait around to be spoon fed… just take his brilliant strategy and apply it…

Oh… and here as well. (15:06pm UTC11)

@The_Snowman… CADJPY was always due to reverse… JPY has been no.8 for too long…

1 Like

makes sense to me, instead of being weeks behind, just do the opposite and be ahead of the curve

Hi guys just found this thread, very interesting read.

Can someone please confirm if I got todays rankings correct?

1 Like

Hi trend,

how did you know that NZDCAD was the the best pair on that day even though it was ranked #1 and #3?

1 Like