Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

After the smoke has cleared we still have NZD on top and a weak Yen

This just might be the biggest daily pin bar I have ever seen, Tough not to get on the short side of this one

GBP takes #1 in a big way, we clearly live in a new world, a better new world

What I am Trading

I bit on this huge pin bar reversal, and today USDJPY closed above the 200 dma for first time since December of last year

Here is my weekly market review video

Now that the world has been saved I will be taking some time off, If the boat don’t sink I will be back Thursday

What I am Trading

Yes, I am back and loving this move in USDJPY, I am also short EURUSD, very nice move in that as well. I will ride these two until something changes

GBP and USD continue to lead the way with CAD having a good week, Now I have said before best time to buy the Yen is when it is weak, so I will be looking for signals that this down move in JPY is over, Yen is still this years strongest currency

Here is my weekend market review, we got some great trends running in the USD, I hope you are cashing in on this run

We begin the week with US dollar on a roll, market pricing in a rate increase

What I am trading

Long USDJPY and short EURUSD, EURUSD was the weaker of the two so I took profits today, EURUSD has been on a 10 day down streak, I will be looking for a pull back to reenter short at a better price,

US dollar pulls back as Pound surges on the day

Doji daily candle in USDJPY so time to take profits, great run, I will look for a reentry once this pull back is over

Not much change from yesterday

What I am Trading

USDCAD looks like a buy as price pulled back to and held support at 1.3400

GBP and USD surge ahead again, I clearly was a little too quick in taking profits in EURUSD and USDJPY, but my USDCAD is doing good

AUD was best of the day, but GBP and USD just will not quit

1 Like

Short market review video this week as most trends continue their three week run

we are getting our pull back, I will be looking for prices to pull back into support setting up new entries

After one day pullback GBP is on the move again, Shorting the Yen remains the play

No slowing this market down, spike in oil prices has CAD now in the top three,

USD pulls back a bit and CAD continues to rally as Oil hits 51.00