Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

EURAUD broke back below 200ma and my demo trade triggered at 57100 today and delivered 100pips wow.

1 Like

Didn’t expect that long move today, would have taken it on live…Well we live for another day.

1 Like

Two issues here; either you have reading problems, or you have comprehension problems.

Here is Dennis post, I have highlighted the very important points.

Things you need to know, 1st currency, 2nd currency, what day is it, what price is it, easy as 1.2.3.

The ENTRY is the close price of the signal day, keep it simple for accounting purpose.

Hope that helps.

sorry if i have not made it clear but all i wanted to know is about the timing of it, since i have been seeing 1h and 4h around.

Again, by reading the thread, this is a DAILY method

Timing is the Daily CLOSE

The close price is the SAME on ALL time frames

Just here to help.

Here is some top-secret price action information that very few know about

If you choose to absorb it, you will get profits beyond your wildest dreams

On the other hand, feel free to shoot the messenger, I can take it

Just here to help.

PAY ATTENTION

1. Directional bias from the weekly charts (easy as this is given to you, thanks Dennis)
  2. Critical to know the Weekly OPEN, mark it on the 1-Hour charts
  3. DON’T trade on Monday - observe the HIGH
  4. DON’T trade on Tuesday - observe the HIGH (can be higher or lower than Monday, no rule here)
  5. WHEN you have a similar situation as shown on the chart (opposite for long) take any short signals
  6. By short signals, anything that speaks to you; Dennis suggests a MA for example.

Before criticize, please check a few charts; of course it doesn’t work on every chart, every week.

What you as a trader must do is find the very best setups; if it’s not clear don’t trade, simple!

For example, EURUSD has been on a long trend for a few months, but the last 2 weeks were down.

So you need to decide, is the price action this week conducive for a short or a long?

Solve the Price Action mystery :grinning:

The market is here to fool you, and if you have a 100 pips drawdown, you just got fooled. :roll_eyes:

Still, 100 pips not taken out, good luck all :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Replying to my SW method explanation, extremely similar to Dennis. Just extracted:

AUD CAD GBP NZD JPY CHF EUR USD :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

The trading world is right again and our Top Trade EURAUD is making money

2 Likes

@FOK I think you’re confusing things for @Windfreeze slightly with the talk of entry being the daily close. I’ve read alot of this thread and not seen that advised anywhere. I don’t think question reading comprehension is helping things either.

As far as I understand this topic is about tracking the strong vs weak currency’s and leaving the entry to the individual. The general advice is wait for a pullback and enter around the cross of the 200 sma.

Where do you think that Dennis tracks the signal from then?

He often says as he did recently, 100 pips drawdown, or now is profit.

Surely the daily close price is the fixed price point to reference.

Question: what if there is no pullback, no cross of the 200 sma as you say, and the trade goes into HUGE move and profit?

Just sit back and say, ell, missed that one? No way, Dennis doesn’t operate like that.

Do you say you’ve read the thread a lot?

Here is where he states he uses the closing price for tracking purposes.

And the thing is if it goes into profits 500 pips from there, he claims that very quickly

Not so much the other way

lets tone it down a bit and try helping others without so much sarcasm,

7 Likes

entries are simply the strongest and weakest, for tracking purpose I use the daily closing price as my tracking entry on the day the pair becomes a new SW trade. There are many ways to enter a trade and I leave that up to each trader, What I do here is identify the best pair to trade.

7 Likes

Thank you Dennis.

1 Like

Halfway through the day and we are all green for Yen pairs

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 9.40.50 AM

1 Like

4 Likes

Detailed!
Good job bro

It has been a roller-coaster week for Top Trade AUDEUR, no one can know what the new week will bring, more losses or profits, it is just one trade of the dozens we will see in 2021

1a

2 Likes

At what point do we consider EURAUD a losing trade, for tracking purposes?

Not much happening today so I pulled my numbers a little early

1a