Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Was last week a reverse of directions or just a pullback for Yen pairs, in any case, we do see Yen on the rise and a new Top Trade GBPCHF short, now is this a new trade or a continuation of last April’s signal,

Also, note US stocks are at All-Time Highs, a pullback in stock price could boost an already surging Yen

1a

1 Like

This is good TA. I had myself just last week made a stab at formalising my exit rules. Unfortunately I still have a small long NZD/JPY open - should have closed it Thursday night. I have pulled the stop tighter to further reduce potential loss. Just as with AUD/JPY I see the probability of a further price fall is greater than a price rise.

4 Likes

I shorted AUDNZD and AUDUSD around the same area, so far 200 pips up. If this breaks and retest 86.2600 I will look to go long. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

In August AUDNZD became a trending pair on SW and left this zone pretty quick. It reacted pretty well when it came back

1 Like

Mixed day for Yen pairs, Us Markets remain strong

1a

3 Likes

More RED for Yen pairs

1a

2 Likes

SW is a great tool if in cooperated properly to the trading plan… I hope someone write a book about this indicator lol

A 3R quick trade on EURGBP on a failed level…

1 Like

Down day for Yen pairs, CHF held up best but still down against the Yen

On Sunday I wrote

Today we got that pullback and is reflected in today’s surging Yen

1a

3 Likes

Note: I will be traveling Wednesday, depending on how my day goes my updates might come later in the evening

2 Likes

SW Exhaustion trade on AUDUSD

Huge gains in the USD as US stocks continue to selloff

1a

1 Like

I show Bitcoin hitting another ALL-Time high of exactly 69,000 before selling off, this is why I do not trade Bitcoin, There is no way to predict its movement in the short term.

If you believe in Bitcoin then just buy and hold, buy more on the dips

2 Likes

NZDUSD following AU and AJ…

USDCAD bouncing from an old SW zone created in June 2021…

EURNZD

Extended move on the pair :white_check_mark:
Continuous weakness on SW :white_check_mark:
Price fails to make a new LL :white_check_mark:
Head and Shoulders on monthly R/S level :white_check_mark:
Upward trend line emerging :white_check_mark:

Currencies continue to shift from risk-on to risk-off , but how long will this last

1a

3 Likes

I have a busy weekend so let me post this while I have a few free minutes

We ended the week on a mixed note, but mostly a down week for Yen pairs and US stocks

1a

2 Likes

EURCAD… :arrow_lower_right:

It has been a long time since we have had a EURUSD* as a Top Trade

1a

3 Likes

EURUSD broke out of the range earlier than EURCAD…

2 Likes