Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Aussie back on top, and good day for the USD. Consolidation continues as we have less than 2% separation between #1 and #8, that is a tight market

1 Like

Big mover today was CAD to the down side

USD #1 first time since January 3rd

Here is my weekly look at the markets, Best trades remain outside of Forex

1 Like

another slow day of trading, top strong/weak trade “short NZD/USD” has only moved 65 pips last two trading days

Nothing moving except NZD to the downside

My top Strong/Weak trade is short NZDUSD, since showing up as my top SW trade on March 2nd closing price this pair has given three more down days and is now up 108 pips, I would stay short this until price action tells us other wise

USD extends its lead over the rest of market

Top SW trade NZDUSD extends its losing steak which is a win if you follow my SW rankings and are short this pair

USD remains strong but it was the Euro with biggest daily move

Top S/W trade short NZDUSD extends its winning streak to 5 days

Euro is our strongest currency for the first time since Feb 9th of 2016, this is a counter trend move but it has a lot of short term upside room without violating it’s long term down trend

NZDUSD ends its run as top trade with a gain of 140 pips, maybe after little pull back and we can get back in this one,

New top SW trade EURNZD has already put in a big move higher, it did top the 200 dma, so if it holds above 1.5250 I would stay long, just note the long term trend is still down on most Euro trades

Here is my weekly review of the markets I follow, NFP beats, Bitcoin ETF rejected, Oil breaks support, interest rate hike likely this coming week, a lot of outside forces driving this market

1 Like

not much movement today with GBP strong and Euro weakest on the day, Euro still held on to it’s top ranking and I see today as nothing but a small pullback of an extended move.

Top S/W trade EURNZD is was down 32 pips on the day

We have a little leap frogging between the top two EUR and USD

Yesterdays top SW trade EURNZD pulled back again today, Still above my line in the sand of 1.5250

Stocks where up so no surprise to see a good day for Aussie, but how does USD selloff on a fed rate increase.

AUDNZD is now the top SW trade, this may not be for long as a stock market rally should lift NZD out of the #8 spot, but look at this chart, AUDNZD has room to move 300 pips higher before hitting resistance

Euro is back on top

If you held EURNZD through the two day pullback to support you were well rewarded today

Here is my Weekly market review

AUD regains #1 spot, CAD looks ready to unseat NZD for the 8th spot

Huge selloff in US stocks has AUD leading market lower today, GBP had biggest gain with Yen right behind

EURNZD is once again top SW trade, this first showed up as a top trade on March 10th, since we have seen a lot of back and forth action, with price holding the 200ma and 1.5200 acting as support this is still a buy,

Yen on top for just the 3rd time this year, lets see if they can stay there longer then a day, USD was weakest