Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

US dollar takes another big hit, a very red day

If you are still holding top trade NZDUSD you are up over 250 pips from its entry signal

1b

1c

4 Likes

No love for the US dollar this week, Top Trade NZDUSD just keeps going

2 Likes

Traveling today, no new post until Tuesday

Everyone have a great start to your week

2 Likes

Flat day for currencies following Monday’s big move for Yen pairs, Stocks take another big hit today, All Yen pairs are up this week while stocks are way down, that is not normal

1 Like

We made it to hump day, and I am trying to figure out this market, the DOW continues to outperform, which tells us there is still a lean toward risk-off investing. On the currency side, CAD is the only Yen pair to be trading below its 200 day moving average, with oil prices in a downtrend the worst may not be over for the CAD

1a

1 Like

Another mixed day but top trade NZDCAD just keeps giving, that is a monster trend and now up about 300 pips from its entry signal, another winner for Strong Weak

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking at the weekly chart, the DOW still continues to lead, also note that we have not had two down weeks in a row since September, does that mean the coming week will be green, I do hope so but if we get another red week that could set us up for another step down for the weaker NASDAQ

A Santa rally is still a big question mark

1 Like

Every yen pair had a positive week, It is not normal for the yen to be down with the stock market, these two should behave in a inverse relationship, but no longer so in this upside down world

The one thing that is a consistent in this market is our SW trades, Top Trade NZDCAD had another great day on Friday

6 Likes

An all-green day, now this is how the yens pairs should look when we have a stock market rally.

Also, note that the DOW is still leading, the market is still leaning toward safety

1 Like

3 Likes

I am seeing positive correlation between the Yen and stocks, this is not normal

1 Like

another new high for top trade NZDCAD, now up 400 pips from its entry signal

5 Likes

Just like yesterday, both the Yen and stocks are up

3 Likes

A mostly up day for yen pairs as Fed chair Powell tanks the market with another rate hike

1a2

3 Likes

Stocks are getting killed today, US dollar rallies, so much for a Santa rally,

2 Likes

Big reversal day for USD

2 Likes

Last week I said

Well, we got our second down week, and a new low for the NAZDAQ seems to be in the cards

Nothing but Red to finish the week, still no sign of Santa

2 Likes

Thursday action suggest that our NZDCAD trade might have ran its course, but Friday action suggest there may be more upside, next move ( up or down) wins

5 Likes

Yen falls along with stocks

3 Likes