Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

GBPJPY is our new Top Trade and this one has a three year uptrend working in its favor, just know 500 pip swings a common for this pair

2 Likes

Dennis- thanks for your response to my earlier question. What are your views on GBP/USD? Looks like it’s found support at around 125 and the 200 MA on the 4 hour chart, as well as the 100MA on the daily chart (which seems to have reaosnable correlation on this pair). Is this a trade you would look at or would you want to see price break the weekly MA?

Top Trade from April 3rd, still above its entry point, this has been on a uptrend since last September. My views are not worth much, around here we ride the trend until it ends

1 Like

2 Likes

Note, I will be traveling tomorrow, should I not post an update that is why

2 Likes

Big up day for stocks as well as Yen pairs. Either this rally is for real or they are just trying to suck more of us in before they crash the market

CADJPY is our new Top Trade, not much follow-through the last two times we traded this pair, maybe this time it will be different. Some of the most successful investors are only right 1 out of 3 times

4 Likes

USD was the big winner today

USDJPY is back ontop

3 Likes

Since February… To look like a pro trader and make a small fortune… All you needed to do was to go long on everything against the JPY… Including Gold!

The Japanese Yen is so weak, the Beninian Barnacle, Cabo Verde Clam and the Sierra Leonian Sea Shell all have more buying power…

3 Likes

A whole lot of red in morning trading, lets see if the afternoon brings a rally to close out the week

3 Likes

it appears NZDJPY is the new top trade if i did the calculation correctly.

2 Likes

Impressive strategy! Matching the strongest with the weakest currency, combined with technical analysis and trading in the trend’s direction, has led to consistent profits for you. Sharing updates and insights with the trading community is a valuable contribution. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

It was a green week for all Yen pairs with NZD leading the way

4 Likes

very quiet thread considering nzdjpy is working out well!!!

1 Like

it appears NZD is still at the top and jpy is last …so top trade is stil NZDJPY!!!

CHEERS

2 Likes

If I were in your shoes, I would consider taking my profits at this point. It appears that a slight pullback may be imminent unless you are holding your position for several weeks or more.

1 Like

Who are you???

1 Like

A speculator like you.

1 Like

LOL…tomorrow is RBNZ RATE decision…i have another day to get out…will be gone long before the decision LOL LOL LOL LOL

1 Like

Yes, we have news tomorrow !!!
I have been following NZD since December, and I have been in NZDCAD trade since January.NZD is long term short

2 Likes

3 Likes