Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

A mostly red day, stocks down, and only the GBP gained against the Yen

2 Likes

Another red day for stocks and all Yen pairs

2 Likes

Down week for stocks and Yen pairs, I am not seeing anything to suggest a trend chance

2 Likes

We are settling into our normal summer season of trading. Stocks should move sideways with a slight downward bias, August and September are normal weak months for stocks. That would be a good time to see the Yen take back some of its losses. That Yen trade is getting pretty long in the tooth so a pullback would be healthy

4 Likes

Stocks would rally and finish the day green, but Yen pairs were all down

2 Likes

After a month and a half the Yen is out of the 8th spot, Seeing the Yen rally after such a long stay at the bottom is not unusual, what is unusual is this yen rally is happening while stocks are rallying. That is not supposed to happen

We live in an upside-down world

2 Likes

Picked itā€¦ Winningā€¦ Been shorting Yen pairs and the Nikkei since my warning postā€¦

Something has got to giveā€¦*

As far as stocksā€¦ Take a look at the Nikkeiā€¦ Down, Down, Down she goesā€¦

Residing in the Asian zoneā€¦ Tokyo is my bread and butterā€¦

2 Likes

The US dollar is in a free fall, and Stocks still rising

2 Likes

A very green day with the US dollar following hard again

2 Likes

Nice day for Top Trade USDCHF short

3 Likes

The Swiss Franc and the Japanese Yen are strengthening at the same timeā€¦

Both Safe Haven currenciesā€¦ Does someone know something we donā€™t??

2 Likes

Another strong week for stocks, Yen pairs were mixed,

Stocks are telling us the Risk-on trade is still on, A weak US dollar would kind of confirm this

2 Likes

It has been a great year for Nasdaq stocks, a 42.77% return over 6 1/2 months is nothing to sneeze at. This sector was hit hard in 2021 but has recovered with some at new all time highs

2 Likes

2 Likes

Stocks up, Bitcoin down, Currencies mixed, Rank Order unchanged

2 Likes

Stocks where led higher with this break out move by the DOW, all major US indexes are on course to erase all of 2022 loses. This is happening while the US continues to run Trillion dollar defects, rising interest rates and run-a-way inflation,

Where do we go from here, your guess is as good as mine

2 Likes

All Yen pairs are currently trading below their July 1st high, all except the Swiss Franc

and look at this run following the April trade signal. Most systems would have had you selling when Strong Weak was telling us to buy

1 Like

Another up day for stocks as media misleads the public on earnings

Markets remain bullish and ignore the Fedsā€™ best efforts to bring on a recession

Screenshot 2023-07-19 4.21.01 PM

economist John Maynard Keynes ā€“ ā€œMarkets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solventā€.

In other words , donā€™t stand in front of a charging bull

3 Likes

Markets are mixed in early trading, DOW continues to lead stocks indicating a flight to safety but on the currency side AUD leads indicating risk-on, so basically the market has no idea. Any new trades are going to be a coin toss as to the direction.

My advice is to keep positions small and stay the course

2 Likes