Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Already done & dusted Post 1476, your welcome :slight_smile:

Ok Thanks. Can you also tell me when there is a number 1 what is the typical time it holds the number 1 position?

I have added the USD as well. Positions are the same and values slightly different.

that is the beauty of this system, it does not matter what you use as your base currency, rank order will remain the same

1 Like

Thanks for this system Dennis, it seems promising. Cad looks like it could be faltering, but may just be a correction.

These are swing trades, you got to get them while they are hot and take profits before they turn

We had a pullback in the CAD today but not before crossing the +400 pip mark, as the price on the GBPCAD pulls back, watch the 200 ma on the 1hr chart for resistance if it bounces lower there we might get another run lower

Update on our Trade of the Year, GBPUSD* we just broke the +700 pip mark, will this be our first 1000+ pip trade of 2018, time will tell but there is no strong support anywhere near here.

A modification of the basic system from post #1650 would be to take half profits at 100 pips and let the rest ride with a breakeven stop, then go for as many pips as your greedy heart desires, grin:

1 Like

Hi
New to the forum great read this post and top analysis
Defiantly going to use this in my trading
Thanks

GBP heads lower and our Top Trade GBPCAD* hits another new high

Hi beef06,

Welcome to the thread, I hope this information improves your trading

3 Likes

It would be rude not to shoot the messenger!

HI Dennis, for some reason EUR was weak (over the last 24 hours), but GBP and to a point NZD remained in contention. Not sure why, just did. Values did pretty much sustain that though.

Sorry, I meant Strong!!! - EUR.

What do we Mancs know??? We know when we gotta edit a post. I think it it is a really good post.

let’s just post because we like to post a lot

1 Like

you would think they would allow to EDIT a post

1 Like

Can you EDIT that please!!!

2nd position still running…

Dennis— I thought you only historically traded EU, AU, EA, UJ, UC, EG, AZ. Have you added other pairs?

One other question for the group… How do I find the 200 4 hr moving average chart which shows the exact close price? I use mt4 and tried to look on fxcm but could not find it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!