Trading tips for everyone

Along with unrealistic expectations, it is also important to avoid emotional trading.

sometimes unrealistic target can make us profitable, but there is no grantee , because its all about temporary .

1 Like

But i can lead to losses too so better keep realistic targets.

Liquidity since volume worldwide falls.

1 Like

which target can make you profitable its depends on your predict analysis that comes from real knowledge and experience.

1 Like

Well said.

That’s right! Skills gained through knowledge are the key

Don’t risk money until you know you will make a profit - demo accounts are free - use them.

1 Like

Hi! For the sake of my peace of mind because

1. I find that loss tends to emotionally affect me more than an equal amount of profit. I’ve reached a mind-makeup where I can come to terms with a 2% loss but anything more than that will put me at a psychological disadvantage. It’s kind of a personal rule.
  2. If I do risk higher than what my personal rule allows and manage to make a profit once then it will entice me to raise my risk level even further in subsequent trades.

yes i guess it is an individual choice and knowing ones "pain threshold ". i think when i first started the problem was tackling the loss/return ratios and when you start it HAS TO BE 2/1 OR 3/1 ect, i wasnt aware of finding places on the charts where there is a greater potential for good risk/reward trade, these two things and along with not been aware of liquidity are some of the puzzles when first starting. i often trade in small increments now as oppose to a fixed amount

Great thoughts @bipin1800
The second rule is something everyone of us should learn.

Blow a demo account, or three… before going live.

Trade only with what you’re willing to lose.

Pay rent first. Then trade.

First & foremost trading tip is to know the markets before risking your own capital as risk management is very necessary in this otherwise huge losses can cross your way. Also, you must have all the knowledge about the ongoing news of the currency pairs, it will help you to make up your mind about whether to put a trade for a particular pair or not. Lastly, keep your emotions at the door and don’t let emotion get in the way of your plan for successful trading.

I would like to tell everyone that trading is a very difficult task and requires attention. Otherwise, you can simply spend money without meaning.

Yeah. Trading is not a child’s play. Profits start coming regularly only when you work hard and learn more and more.

Agreed! Constant learning is very important to bring consistency in profits. Even experienced traders keep learning something new daily.

1 Like

True.Learning must go on and on for a bright future in forex.

Couldn’t agree more with you on this. You will need a constant learning and practicing to become a better trader and making good profit.

really learning and practicing is a most great combination to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly , every section of beginners level should focus on there.

Trading psychology is one of the most important components of trading success. If a trader’s psychology is not right, then how will he trade. Trading is the game of Mindset. The stronger the mindset, the better the trading performance. I have been in the Forex market for a long time.
I have seen many traders who have a good trading strategy but cannot make a profit in trading because their psychology is very weak. That is why trading psychology is very important for every trader.