Trading together

True we all have different thresholds when it comes to holding trades and as long as it works for you whatever floats your boat keep it floating and perfect it. Indeed @ Green Berets :+1:

Enjoy your trip!

You are totally right, and indeed, the trip is also going on today

But this shouldn’t be a problem to share a Trading House in cyprus to cut down costs,lets see what the future will bring!

By the way- today is Fed Rate day, do you follow any strategy for news trading? I guess they won’t change the rate…

Keep it up!

No it shouldn’t be an issue. We’ll discuss more on it when you’re ready.

I generally avoid trading the news otherwise a strategy could be to let the initial news move happen and wait a few minutes to see which direction price is heading afterwards.

What is the average cost of living in Agia Nappa/ Limassol? What would be a monthly budget for rent? Does the rent it include bills? How often do you visit Cyprus and why if I may ask? You’ve mentioned the pros but what are the cons of living there… every city has this.

Looking forward to reading from you.

Ps: someone mentioned Belfast to me the other day … with regards to the cost of living. I really don’t mind paying taxes. The aim is to focus and get on the right track then the final location I’m permanently based wouldn’t be an issue … it could be Monaco or the Bahamas who knows :wink:

all this can be done by internet :thinking:
by the way are you male or female or other

Not all can be done via the internet. The phrase you highlighted was taken out of context, kindly read the discussion and the thread to get a proper understanding.

As mentioned above do read again. This discussion also welcomes constructive ideas/suggestions… I do not see what my gender has got to do with this.

All the best!

to my limited knowledge all most everything can be done by internet
this is all i can contribute to this discussion about trading and strategies

cheers

It’s okay! You are welcome! Hope, now you have the game plan on it.

:+1:. So far all I have on it is on the board here, that’s why all constructive ideas are welcome. Also since we’ll be sharing the same roof it is important to have everyone’s view on it and decide together on an optimal approach.

If this is something people really want to pursue, might want to try trading together online first and conversing with each other every single day. Only after a year of continuously doing that should anyone consider actually living with another stranger. Maybe even longer. And maybe do a meetup first.

This plan may sound good to some people but the logistics of getting this to happen seems like a headache. I wish everyone who’ll be doing this a lot of patience.

Nice to know! That’s the power of this Forex community; go ahead!

Every day this thread pops up. And every day I look at it. And to date I’ve not been able to make sense of it and it doesn’t seem to be reaching any type of conclusion as it pertains to the topic. So let me help you out here:

If you look anything like good 'ol @laramay there then just pull in. We can discuss the living arrangements when you get here!!! LOL!!!

But know this (on ANOTHER serious note):

Living with someone who is also a trader is a double-edged sword. The level of disagreement and argument as to what are good trades and what are bad trades and when to TP and when to take a loss is directly proportional to what’s NOT going on in the bedroom!!! LOL!!! The solution, of course, is obvious.

The logistics is actually very easy. I discovered house/flat share here in the UK; I never knew it existed and was surprised at first but the given the cost of accommodation it was easily understandable. People of different works of life, gender, religion etc share the same roof without having known one another in any way (what you’d probably refer to as strangers). I think it would be even better if those who shared the accommodation have the same vision/mindset. The only headache which might arise is if their level of hygiene is low or they take what doesn’t belong to them.

It is certainly true that they will need to converse with each other for a while and meet up before going ahead though it doesn’t necessarily have to be for a year.

Remember, trading together has not implied taking the same trades, SL or TP like I’ve seen someone mention in the post after you

You don’t have to look at the thread or follow it if it makes no sense to you; why waste your time? But then if you look at the thread because you feel like you have to, then kindly read it properly before posting your comment.

Everyone ought to be addressed politely irrespective of their age, gender, religion or whatever. It is no point posting comments or making insinuations that go below the belt.

Should anyone have comments like this kindly keep them to yourself. You are in no way obliged to participate if you do not have a reasonable and constructive input or if it makes no sense to you. If you’d like more clarity because there is something you do not understand feel free to ask.

No where has it been mentioned that those in the house/flat share will be using the same trading system (there are so many out there) neither has it been mentioned that they would be taking the same trades with the same TP and SL.

All the best!

1 Like

Well. There’ll be no laughing or joking around in the house with this one that’s for sure.

1 Like

Well. A real joke will be worth laughing at.

1 Like

I’ve seen this done in the gaming industry so I know something like the setup you’re talking about can work but you’ll need either a program or something more organized to get this together. I just can’t imagine some random online strangers getting together to do this. It’s possible of course but the chances aren’t great. Try doing a sign up page with a description of what you’re looking to do. Maybe you’d attract more people, the serious ones at least.

:clap::clap::clap: Your feedback is very much appreciated. Though I know nothing about the gaming industry, I am very certain this idea is viable and just needs more people who are serious about taking it further and making the most of it like you’ve mentioned. I know nothing about doing a sign up page, I must admit I am not that clued up on stuff like that. However, I’ll focus on improving and perfecting what I’ve learnt so far with regards to trading and should anyone/people be interested in taking this idea seriously i’m happy to do it with them.

Many thanks again!