Trading Using Price Action "More than 500 pips a Month "

EURUSD Close the second half BE #

Close GBPUSD -75 pips

Sorry, can you tell me what “BE” means?

Means break even

Last trade in June , EURUSD Buy Stop @ 1.4540 T1 , 1.4670 SL 1.4435 , Then we will count our profit and i will wait your Ques guys : )

June results :-

Gold -70 pips
EURCAD +100 pips
EURUSD +66 pips
EURUSD +220 pips
EURUSD +90 pips
GBPJPY -90 pips
EURJPY +35 pips
EURCAD BE
GBPJPY +70
EURGBP +75
EURUSD +150 pips
EURJPY +110 pips
EURCAD +90 pips
EURUSD +60
GBPUSD -75
EURCHF + 360 pips still open

Total 1191 pips : )

you can check every trade on my twitter account trade by trade : )

EURCHF CLose the other half of the trade , Total +360 pips

Close EURUSD -20 pips

Fx7days
I’d like to ask you something.
Do you ever tried to do some trades like these u do on D1 time frames on the 5 minute time frame?

I ask because maybe your reward of 2 days on the M5 would be equal (relatively) your reward of 1 week on D1 (in money).

What you think about this? I’d like to do something like it. Any advice?

Thank you a lot.

If someone want to give some reply to this too, feel free. :slight_smile:

You are right you could make everyday around 40 to 50 pips at lest if you trade Intraday , but the problem that the smaller time frames are not accurate like the bigger time frames second you have to set in front of your screen in the session you are trading , to wait for a good signal …

I traded this system for 2 years in the 15 mins chart and it was profitable but i had to stay in front of the screen from 7 am to 5 pm for 50 or 100 pips a day

My advice to you learn this system on the bigger time frames because they are more accurate , and if you learn how to trade on them you will understand how the smaller time frames move

i will explain this in another post later

Hope that helped you : )
you can follow me on twitter sometime i put intrady targets but not signals , just to show you how the price moves
search for Fx7days

Hi Fx7Days

I too prefer intraday and I know you say that you spent all day at your computer but was there between a specific time (GMT) that the trades seemed to pop up?

I think this seems an easy enough system but im pretty dumb it would seem to is it possible maybe if you could let me know an intraday trade/signal that you took so that I can understand the system a bit more? Many Many Thanks

I understand you, but when I said to trade in smaller time-frames means more rewards because of my position size style, look:

On D1 for ex I venture 2% of my account on the trade, if it works, I’ll won 2% in a week for example, with something like + 200 pips and only this trade and few hours in front of computer.

But on M5 I can do 2 trades by day, with 2% venture on each one, which means something like + 20 pips on each trade, but the possibility of + 20% of the account in the same week.

So thank you a lot for reply :slight_smile: I’ll follow your twitter only looking it for now because I don’t have it account yet.

Yes sure , i was trading the European , London and the american session From 8 AM To 12 Noon , then from 2:30 to 430 GMT European time Gmt +1

But i used to set in front of the PC the hall day at least until 5:30 , You can use the same system im using on the daily and the Weekly on the smaller time frames like 15 mins , But you have to take care of the biger time frames , for example if the daily is long still just long , Follow the H4 chart but be sure you will not win every trade , Just do what is comfortable for you … : )

You are right @ pepeelpewle , you can make 20% every month if you master the intraday trading but it has allot of negative stuff as i told you , and dont forget that you will not win every trade …

but if you count it as im doing it , for example this month i made 1191 pips that means if you have 10k account and you took 2$ per lot you made now more than 20% a month

but if you want really to make money and enjoy your time , learn the long term trades on the daily and weekly chart , its more accurate and better

but sure if you trade the smaller time frames you learn allot of thing just from watching even if you didnt trade because i traded smaller time frames for 2 years

Is that youtube link on twitter your new play? I can’t access it through my phone.

It was GBPJPY signal but it was in arabic , but you could read the signal from the video subject , sorry next time i will make one in English

in 9 days fro now i will make more explanation about the system

No problem. If it’s all the same, if you could put the entry up on twitter first, then a video after. I, and I’m sure others make trades from our phones, and trying to catch a video is difficult if I’m not around my PC. Thanks again!

GBPUSD Long @ 1.5955 T1 1.6030 T2 1.6130 T3 1.6210 SL 1.5760 Risk 1%
EURUSD Long @ 1.4075 T1 1.4200 T2 1.4250 T3 1.4350 SL 1.3820 Risk 1%

GBPUSD +200 pips until now close half of your position and move your SL to BE
EURUSD +155 pips until now close half of your postion and move your SL to BE

EURJPY Buy now @ 112.32 T1 113.40 T2 115.40 SL 109.30 risk 1% $$