Trading with a full time job just may be impossible

I think some persons are dedicated full time to trading with other part-time job, not full time job. If you ask me, it would be better to stick to your full time job if it fetches you good money.

how do you think is it possible to trade on forex only and do not work in any other place? ?

Common and Rasuli

There are a lot of full time forex traders, lexys being just one.
There are others who, for various reasons do not have full time jobs (unemployed, retired, life style choice). Still more are currently working full time and trading part time until their trading becomes sufficient to enable them to quit their other job.

We all want and need different things from life, its wrong to assume we should all be the same

So, how? How should you trade to be good enough?

You can start by reading the School of Pipsology here on Babypips, and then go to educate yourself further from there. Study, practice, study, practice, and so on and so forth. I can’t think of any other advice beyond that.

I know how and I don’t need the advice.

What I’m wondering though is whether Dervi knows anything at all.

As forex market opens 24x5 days but it does not mean to do forex all the time, you should make the proper planning and strategy and trade minimum time for quality results, never stick with forex all the day or night in order to avoid the terrible situation.

Hi, there! I want to advice you this article, maybe it will help you: How To Become A Profitable Trader With A 9 To 5 Job - 12 steps

It is possible to trade with a full time job; it’s just we need to have a proper time and risk management. We should maintain a trading journal to keep a track of every trade and trading mistakes so an improved strategy can be adopted for better results. If we follow a proper trading plan we can successfully trade forex along with a full time job.

Indeed possible might for trader treat as full time business, like as pro trader that already able trading for living, but might still so many trader choose forex as part time because they fear if relying from forex alone this can’t giving stable income from trading, sometime loss occured

I think the bigger question here is whether one can have a full-time job and be consistently profitable while trading Forex. Thoughts?