Trading with Anxiety

there is no way to control emotions completely, because its very common human nature , you just have to try always maintain it by means of meditation and practice.

I think that, as humans, it is impossible for us to completely detach emotions from trading as long as there is real money involved. However, formulating a solid trading plan and maintaining a journal to track progress helps in controlling emotions to some extent.

It look like you just type this for me.:point_up:

1 Like

Aw, it’s a problem many traders have sometimes, myself included.

1 Like

I know, emotions!!

1 Like

True, haha.
I generally am a pretty anxious person, and the current pandemic is not helping it at all. Trading hasn’t been easy in recent months. :frowning:

I can understand and you are not alone.

This is very interesting and can be very helpful. Thank you for sharing this.

Trading psychology is a very important matter. If your psychology is not right at the time of trading, the result of your trade will not be good. I have seen many traders trade with anger over-trading. As a result, their investment is empty. Trading is a complete psychiatric game. If your mindset is not right here, then you can not be profitable by trading. So if you trade properly in psychology, you will see that the trade and the results are getting better.

Trading anxiety affects all Forex traders at some point. When your mind is filled with too much emotion, you may struggle to clear your mind and focus on the factors associated with your trades. If you are in this situation, take a deep breath and stay away for a while. Use this time to collect your thoughts and separate the emotions that can obscure your decisions.

People are an emotional race. Trading Psychology is important for trading. If you participate in trading with anger and depression, the trading results are not good. Human psychology is not always the same. It is constantly changing. If you have trading psychology, you will not be able to make a good analysis. Many colors of psychology can be seen in people.

1 Like

Totally agree. The feeling you got sitting at home made me anxious as well and affected my trading a bit.

I think all of us have experienced that more or less.
The only thing that has helped me is meditate and a positive outlook.

I’m fine with sitting at home, it’s when one of us has to go out that I get nervous.

1 Like

People that already have underlying psychiatric issues, and then use hard drugs, tend to go off the deep end in a fast way.

We do have some or the other problems and that can lead us into doing such type of trading that actually results in a loss. We need to learn and become Positive.

Trading with anxiety has no place here, you must be free from all kinds of stress and should be positive to remark in Forex trading.

Anxiety will definitely hinder your trades. A healthy and focused mindset is very important while trading forex. So, it’s better to calm yourself down and then place the trade.

Pursuit of happiness and well-being is a certain exuberance of life energies Anxiety, Fear, anger, joy and misery, such emotions have no place in trading.

Emotional trading is a pull-down experience, not an uplifting experience. So, it’s better to get rid of it.

Anxiety and stress is part of a trader’s life. I have continuously practised how to conquer this part as this makes my trades more filthy and ends up with losses. As there are uncertainties in trading which increases the nervousness for me. I observed that whenever I trade on more volatile stocks, anxiety level increases. So now I try to trade on less volatile stocks.
One thing I want to add more is, I used to see unrealised profit many times on a trade that also put me into stress about what happened in the next moment,so now i try to ignore that part during my trading. These small steps really help me to keep my stress level low.