Trading Without Using a Stop Loss? Here's How This UK Trader Does It. Profitably!

Maybe till now there have only few traders who are not using stop loss in their trading! But for me, there is no way since I am a day trader! I target few pips in a day!

1 Like

If you trade long enough over years ,it’s odds on something “freakish” will happen.Not even talking about extream s like black swan.

1 Like

Then you just make sure u’ve got enough money in reserve to buy into the direction of the trade till u you stop losing money, then gradually sell when it finally changes direction again. It means you can be in for a very long game but finally (and it can take > 1yr, while paying huge overnight funding fees) you’ll probably be profitable. Like all trading strategies there’s no guarantee you’ll make a profit, but it’s worked for me so far.

1 Like

I am probably not supposed to ask this, but what broker do you use.
By the by I read your article Pepperstone Anomaly. I experienced something similar the other day on Oanda at USD/JPY, but I also notice that particular market has been behaving weirdly lately, so I give Oanda the benefit of a doubt.

Go for it ,you know best