Tradingview and Investing signals

Hello traders!

I hope you’re having a profitable day.

I’ve come along some free signals (based on oscillators and moving averages) on Tradingview and Investing. I like to check these signals along with the price chart and indicators to develop my strategy. Do you think it’s a good idea? To what extent should I trust these signals?

Thank you and have a lovely day! :dollar:

To the extent of …
if you have tested them and proven them to be reliable, then, you can trust them
otherwise, be cautious

1 Like

Thanks, Martin, I’m testing them on different time frames. :slight_smile:

Awesome… keep at it
Test Everything

1 Like

Agree with martin’s opinion; test their service for a long time and if you are happy it their performance’s then go for it! Besides, I like to suggest you to learn the news trading.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, I’m on it. :slight_smile:
These computer-generated signals only depend on the past performance of the moving averages and oscillators so I will compare different time frames and try to trade when all the signals (for one pair) show the same result. I wonder how trustworthy they are, there must be a method how to use them since it’s on the website. :yum:

Decisions made by consensus, tend to be very Average !

95% of traders LOSE money - please do backtest and then trade in demo and let us kn ow how it turns out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Will do! :wink:

Okay but don’t forget to update us!

I certainly will when I have some either positive or negative results. ^^

That would be great! Thank you very much.

1 Like

Update:

This week I was trying the Tradingview computer signals along with the free Fxleaders (human) signals.
I will keep trying them for a while before I post some results.
Also, I’m not looking at other people’s trading strategy. Only the signals and my simple strategy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very much useful habit this is! Just keep it up!

1 Like

A quick update:

Computer signals (tradingview, investing) are not really reliable so you should only depend on them for confirmation AFTER analyzing the charts and fundamentals by yourself, with your own strategy.

I’m now testing some live human signals called FXLeaders and Live-Forex-Signals. I google’d “Forex signals” and they’re on the first page. There aren’t too many free signals anyway. Also, on these two sites, people can check past performances and both have more profits than losses. Trying to analyze their trading strategy as well. I’m going to test these two signal providers and update later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think, it’s very obviously that good signal service wouldn’t be free! By the way, be careful!

Thanks, Peter! I can’t test signal providers where I’d need to pay $100 at least per month. I can’t afford that and I’d rather learn forex trading by myself. I’m just testing two signal providers that are free and popular (since it’s on the first page of the Google search). I’ll update later. :slight_smile:

Respectfully, let me just point something out here that i hear a lot.
the words “I can’t afford that”

it’s not $10k a Month, it’s $100
Now. if you can’t manage that in forex, you can’t trade… simple as that

to give you some math on it
IF YOU MADE $5 PER DAY ON TRADING (and that’s really not hard to do at all), You would have $100 per month.

if you can’t do that, Signals are not going to help you.
You can pull in $5 a day from 1 Trade a day, it’s not hard at all, you could even do it over 3 - 5 pips

it’s $100 a Month, Jesus christ, i spend more in McDonalds in a month
i mean, everytime i go through Drive thru, it’s like $20 - $30
let’s say $20

i’ll probably go there like 4 times a week, so say $80 a week, that’s $320 a month :stuck_out_tongue:

if i buy 2 coffees a day at $3 a coffee so $6 a day, hence $30 a week, hence $120 a month, just on coffee

I mean… hehe
Coffee costs more
McDonald’s Cost’s More
don’t even get me started on Subway

Mate, how can you not be able to generate $100 a Month on forex ?

but… if you can’t, then Signals are not going to help you … i ASSURE YOU, you have different problems, Indicators won’t help you
think about it

I can generate but not at the moment. :wink: I don’t use indicators btw. I’m following price action strategy with support/resistance and a moving average.

When I’m willing to pay $100 a month for a signal provider, I still need to research which one is reliable.

Actually I don’t really want to use signals but I’m trying two free/cheaper signal provider to see if it’s worth looking at. As a beginner it’s ok to do that. At least I can learn something and get experience. :kissing_heart:

well.ok
but see, that’s different now

I mean, you’re now saying

where as before YOU SAID…

YOU JUST CHANGED YOUR ENTIRE STORY AND REASONING.

i mean, i made my comment based on the fact that i thought it was really hard to believe.
had i had known that it was a choice, THAT’S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, but, you didn’t say that

Well, sometimes I say this and that. :joy: