Training sites?

Hey all,

I just got into trading, nearly done with the babypips courses & started to read through some trading books. I was wondering if there’s any good training sites with video courses etc. related to forex or trading in general. Doesn’t have to be free, I really want to dig my heels in so willing to pay for good courses, but when googling by myself I haven’t really been able to find anything and a lot of places that offer courses seem a bit sketchy.
If anyone has some experience with good trading courses I would love to hear some suggestions.

Well, I also started my learning session through BabyPips School! Then I used all of popular forums for news trading analysis! Besides, I used so many paid educational services, but not good result, even I used Nail Fuller’s PA Course, but bad experience actually! So, my suggestion is use all of popular forums!

2 Likes

There’s also a lot of good, free information on Traceciety, and on YourTradingCoach, and on TradingSetupsReview.

Well, now I am trying these sites; and I’ll share my personal experience with you soon! Thanks for your info!

you are in one of the most active and best sites for information in my opinion and thats babypips, look into the school section its a good place to start to catch the basics… then everything will flow naturally from there,.

2 Likes

This is without a doubt one of the best places to learn about fx and trading in general.

The School of Pipsology is a great tool for begining traders and will provide a trader with a solid foundation to build on.

Outside of baby pips, I enjoy watching interviews of successful traders on youtube. I think its a good way to pick up pointers while giving you insight into the minds of successful traders. And its free lol

1 Like