Trend-Setter Indicator

You know Pro, for 4+ years only a handful of people have understood what I was sharing so why not just put it out there for the world to see :53:
You know how it works:

1. first you argue with me
  2. then you spend the next year failing
  3. you start to listen but you mix in your own bad habits
  4. you spend another year failing
  5. you are about ready to give up so you really listen and find
    that it is not so difficult to make money after all.

I’m not sure that I have another 4 years in me, but that is what archives are for :wink:

The “Price Purifier”:

TSC.zip (3.07 KB)

You are burning from the inside out with questions & that is the first step to success.

LARGER IMG

SEE POST #62

LARGER IMG

SEE POST #62

TS makes the chart look simplified, but I am still having a hard time seeing anything to act upon, and all the additional candles just make everything so convoluted. Clearly I am an amateur learning the ropes, but as i scroll to my left and click to the right trying to act upon what is being shown I just get really messed up in what these CCs are trying to present.

Friend :5:, they are just charts…
as a wise man (The Rumpled One) has been saying for years, “price is the same on all time frames”.

What you are seeing is the current price, which every period shares, and your position in varying magnitudes of trend.

I am not here to teach you entries but to explain why Position/Space, planning, & statistics are of great importance.

After your entry, you are at the mercy of the chart unless you are as malleable as the chart; the plan which cannot bend must break.

Hello SwordOFManagement,

may i know what does Level1, Level2, Level3 and Level4 means? different time frame?

For TS, what i am doing is i am looking at the black CC for entries (when 2 CC are back to back same height, i look to enter at the break of the next completedblack CC , for the red CC not sure yet how to make use of those.

Best regards.

-guandi

1 is the black CC which is based on the underlying chart.
2 is the red CC which is based on the closes of black
3 is the blue CC which is based on the closes of red
4 is the silver CC which is based on the closes of blue.

Here is a chart with 2-4 set to false:

LARGER IMG

I know you dont try to be cryptic, but you are lol. Indeed once you enter you are at the mercy of the chart, and that is why I can understand space as being so important because if price runs at you, you can back away, and if it runs away you can hunt it down. But there are obviously worse places to open a position on a chart, and I am just seeing if the TS indicator is any better at giving clues as to when to initiate a trade or not, then just a good ole chart of support and resistance. Daily, weekly, monthly highs and lows.

As much as you try to present the idea of never really risking more than 2%-4% that is not necessarily the truth. It is that amount of your initial position, but if you reinvest your profits back into space with more lots there is an opportunity cost to putting all that money on the line. I get youre not gonna let them get all of it easy, but you can still easily lose 2% on those profits you risked. Anyways cool concept if you can detach from the money and the fact you think u may be losing ‘your’ money.

I see that you need to have some kind of goal tho; yes goals can limit potential in a way, but say you want to reinvest all profits for a month or double your account then risk two percent of what that becomes. Thoughts to ponder, actions to take.

Interesting indicator!

swordofmanagement, if I understand the JS multitrend, silver is highest, black is the lowest.

My yellow circles are where everything is at the same time?

Hello SwordOFManagement,

it is showing the current TF and 3 TF levels up?

e.g if Level 1 = underlying = D1
then Level 2 = Weekly
Level 3 = Monthly
Level 4 = Yearly?

best regards.

-guandi

That is correct.

I dont understand how this even matches price? It looks like opposite in alotof areas? Yet it is not shifted?

-dojirock

price is always the same price at the same time on all charts? What do you mean everything is at the same time? Looking at the yellow circles, I cant figure it out.

-dojirock

Thanks swordofmanagement.

Nice indicator, amazing you give this out for free, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I’m looking into your space position management and lost in all the jargon and maths, still reading about it atm.

I understand your are not thinking too much about entry and more about space. Do you recommend using JS on a 1 hour at bare minumum or it’s more practical with the higher time frame to follow the major swings?

The CC are shifted forward doji & therefore do not match up with the underlying chart as TS does.

The option “Fix Last CC” is supposed to stop the CC in the correct spots but it looks like some adjustments
need to be made to the code.

Trust me when I say that the bodies stop at all of the correct price levels.

If you want to use the underlying chart then download Trend-Setter.

It is the coder jscar who generously put my thoughts to code who you should thank.

I would use the indicators on the 1 - 30 minute charts and no higher, but you can do as you wish.

LARGER IMG

Hi doji good friend,

Just look at each trend separately.

If you concentrate ONLY on the silver trend, look left, can you see why it turned from the yellow circle (silver pivot)

Once you have a level of interest, filter down to blue and concentrate on that that color and mark up levels that is of interest, then red then black.

I think I’m right.

It’s hard to look at first but you should see it :slight_smile: