Trend Trading D1

Greetings folks. I am looking for setups/entry ideas for D1 candle trend trading with a 12 - 100 day window. I would interested to know what you do and how successful you have found them.

1 Like

I am basically a price action trader. I like to trade on D1 time frame. For identifying trend on D1 I do not use any indicator. There are some chart patterns that tell the trend like identifying Higher high and lower low. Then I take entry by analysing candle patterns. Though it’s not the best approach, it works for me. But I get very few trades opportunity.

1 Like

That sounds great. Do you make money from it. I am looking for breakout opportunities with a high and rising ATR and StDev from 50 period MA.

I have seen most of the trader are using price action. And it is really good to earn good amount of money. I have also used price action as my trading strategy. How I use D1 time frame, let me share my experience. I have never use any indicator to identify the best time frame. I use to do technical analysis for this. By doing technical analysis I can easily get the most accurate higher high an lower low trend.

1 Like