Try EasyTradePad panel for easy risk calculation absolutely FREE

Hello dear forum users! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Many traders very often make mistakes when placing orders and risks.And therefore they lose part of the profit, closing with a loss.
So, I want to share with you my own EasyTradePad panel.
You can try it FREE.
The main essence of this panel is that it allows you not only to easily open orders, but also to conduct their full accompaniment.
:point_up_2:Also EasyTradePad will help when working with positions, orders and with calculation money management in one click.
This panel is quite easy to understand and use. Therefore, it is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.
EasyTradePad allowed trading on the MT4 and MT5 platforms on the EURUSD pair. :+1:
I have put a lot of work into this panel. I think it will be very useful for many since it is a very common currency for trading.
Be sure to download EasyTradePad absolutely FREE and test it.
I wish you successful trading.
:arrow_right:You can free download this panel in mql5 market : add in searching “EasyTradePad Free” :arrow_left:
easytradepad-lite-logo-200x200-7213

I also believe that you should use all opportunities that will allow you to deal with some difficulties or problems.
But why do you offer this help for free? As far as I understand it is a quality product and it could bring you a good profit.

Dear Auridi.
Thanks for you question.
I have the full version of the panel, the difference between the free and the full version: trading is allowed only on the EURUSD pair.If you are interested in this product you can find out detailed information at seniortrader / ru.

Still, it seems to me that it is worthwhile to figure out these points on your own, it seems to me that it is not the right format to trust some program with your money and your business. After all, in any situation there is a possibility that something will go wrong and you should be ready for it.

I know that forex calculators are especially popular now, because it really makes it easier to control current calculations and generally stay in the market, so yes, it definitely needs to be included in the work. Especially if you’re having trouble working on your own.

1 Like

I want to download this panel. I just want to make sure that it will work for me with my trading strategy.

1 Like

You can download this panel on mql5 market : add in searching “EasyTradePad" or on my website seniortrader…ru