Trying to decide which broker to use, 1LotStp or Hotforex!

I am new to trading in Forex and i find this thread useful.
Are there no other suggestions broker?

Great Review guys this help me a lot in my search with my broker, I will try 1lotstp soon

I hope your success in Forex, Your in the right way of thinking to research first what is good for you, there are many good brokers out there and will suit your trading style.

if 1lotstp will make you success in trading then go… Don’t forget to share your experience here!

Good Luck.

Heard so much about them… They are really worth trading with, aren’t they?

You guys just joined babypips? Mar 2014?, I think you should learn the forex basic in babypips school before getting here and discuss about broker’s quality.

You have a point there, It’s babypips school is very helpful for beginners. As for me I have been in forex for the last six months and had no luck that;s why im re thinking my strategy and learning it again. Thanks to babypips for this opportunity!

is it fine to try and start trading without going to any forex courses?

I think it’s fine and that’s someone personal choice, but it’s more wiser to learn Forex before trying to get into it. Because you will learn things in a hard way.

I agree. It’s better to learn and learn and learn first before jumping into trading and end up wasting your money.

Thanks, Yes learning is essential in everything we do especially in Forex. Learn the technical part and invest your time in developing simple strategy.

1lotstp has been a good broker for me

I have been trading with 1pipfix for months now and trading has become agreeable and safer through my side. Client’s support is a thumbs up.

It’s really hard to suggest broker since my broker my not suit you or your broker might not suit me as well. But I know traders here are understanding and open minded at the same time.