EUR/USD: 4H AND IH

Long or Short:LONG
Entry Point:1.25090 IN 1H…AND WAITING FOR 4H TO ENTER
Stop Loss:25-30 PIPS
Profit Target/s:30 PIPS IN IH CHART…AND 50-60 PIPS IN 4H CHART
Reward-to-risk Ratio:2:1
Risk percentage:1%
Indicators used: DIVERGENCE, TRENDLINES, STOCH
Trade Rationale:I ALREADY ENTER THE TRADE ACCORDING TO 1H TIME FRAME…AND ON MONDAY I WILL ENTER THE ANOTHER TRADE BASED ON 4H TRADE…AFTER STOCH CROSSOVER
Trade Adjustments:NO CHANGES…

Entry at 1.5090, is that right? Looking at my chart its not been that high since the end of 2009?

Lol… Down 2500 pips as soon as he made the trade

sorry for incon…ce…i have placed a wrong number…dont worry…i have made the changes…now it is k…

hi friends…i made 50 pip profit with entry of 1h chart as i mention in set up…

it was a type, should read 1.25090.

Both charts show a Stoch that is totally wrong.
Why? Because the poster could not bring up the patience to wait till market closing time.

The charts are too old.

i dont know why people like killerwhale says wrong of stoch…

why i am saying this is …i did not draw the stoch lines…and more over…we will trade as it there in mt4…thats it

sorry friend…if i hurt u…

Nice…might work. Good luck. I think I’ll do the same.

I like it. Good luck.

thank u friend…

No trade for me, I think EU has had it for the most part, maybe 1 more hick up next week, and then it’s down to the lows.

I am afraid that you might make loss if trade this setup. I agree that the overall trend is bullish. But, the market has not tested the recent support 1.2400 ( previous resistance). I think you should wait for the market to test this support first and then go long considering the PA signals. Good luck!!!

Look at MACD, you’ll see that bearish divergence has already played on the 1 hour chart, on the 4 hour chart there is no divergence to speak off.

hi friend…how r u?

as i mention…i will enter trade on Monday…based on the 4H chart…that means…???

do you get the answer//?..and i already mentioned…in set up that…i have made deal with TP level of 30 pips…and got them…and u know what not 30 pips…i got 50 pips…

i will enter the trade on monday based on 4H chart when all the criteria is matched…thats it…and

thank u friend…for ur good advice…

The 5,3,3 stoch on the 4H eurusd carries no power in this situation.

If 95% of traders fail does it mean that 95% of traders are trading the wrong way & [noting that the sentiment on the EU was bullish Thursday.]

see my trade of the week post on trade of the week.

If you are dead sure that you are right,
then probably the rest of the world is WRONG!!

hi friend…how r u?

u r wright…because i am wrong…!!!:31:

when i set up the trade idea…i have found that …there is a divergence…so i have mentioned…

and i thought…it will run for long time…but it dint…

even though …according to the 1H chart set up…its worked…and i grab the 50 pips…

and very thank u for ur advice…all the best…

shell we be friends?..if so please send me the request…thank u:7:

I am short on this pair @ 1.2500 with TP 1.2400